Carvings and Engravings (Scorbus)

Scorpius' P.O.V

"Come on Albus, I wanna do something." I pulled Albus towards the courtyard.

"Scorp I was in the middle of homework." He groaned. It's what I get for dating a Ravenclaw. "If this involves us having sex out in the open, I do not want to." He said and I whipped around to kiss him gently.

"No love, why would I want to do that?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know." He said and I chucked. I continued pulling him towards the trees and when I spotted a good one, we stopped in front of it.

"Here we are." I smiled.

"A tree?"

"Yeah."

"You took me away from my homework so you could show me a tree?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Not just any tree. Our tree!" I piped.

"What?"

"We're gonna carve our names in it!" I chimed pulling out my wand. "I saw it on a muggle tv. This couple carved their names in the tree!" I told him and he chuckled.

"Muggle TV? When do you watch TV?"

"When my parents aren't looking. Come on please?" I begged and he rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Fine yes we can." He said. I smiled and carved my name into the tree. 'Scorpius Malfoy +" Albus pulled out his wand and then carved his name under mine. "Scorpius Malfoy plus Albus Potter, happy?" He asked and I kissed him.

"Very happy. This tree is proof of my love for you. As long as this tree is standing, I will love you." I told him and he smiled. He leaned in and kissed lips.

"I love you too. Can I finish my homework now?" He asked against my lips and I laughed.

"Of course."

I have a new story! It's called Life's Full Of Surprises, it's an mpreg. Check it out! thank you