Announcements and Suprises (Drarry)

Harry's P.O.V
   "Honey! I'm home!" Draco called from the front door. I smiled and finished taking the food out of the oven.
  "I'm in here!" I yelled back. I took the veggies off the stove and Draco walked in. He had removed his healer coat at the door so he was just wearing a suit and tie. He gave me a big smile and walked over to me. He planted a big kiss on my lips.
   "Smells delicious. How was your day love?" He asked.
  "Come help me set the table, I'll tell you all about it." I explained and nodded. So we started to set the table and I put the baby back ribs next to to the baby baby corn. "I went to the healers today."
   "Oh great. You've been feeling poorly for awhile." He told me. "What time did you stop by? We could have had lunch."
   "It was before lunch and they said you were busy."
   "Oh I'm sorry I missed you." He said and I just grinned. After everything was set we took our seats. "Go on."
   "Oh so I went in and explained everything that was going on. They ran a few tests on me-"
  "Wow this is great." He cut me off referring to the good.
   "Thank you."
   "Sorry. Continue. Did they find anything?"
   "They found a few things."
    "Is the wizarding flu? That's going around. I knew I should have  checked you out myself." Draco muttered and I grabbed his hand.
   "Drake, slow down." I laughed and he stopped. "Do you see a theme with the food tonight?" I asked and he looked down. He studied the food before looking up. His face was paler than normal but he had a goofy smile plastered on his face.
   "Harry, are you pregnant?" He asked slowly and I nodded.
   "I am. With twins." I smiled widely. He launched himself at me and hugged me. He peppered kisses on my face.
  "Oh. Harry. This. Is. Great.
I'm. So. Happy." He told me between kisses. I giggled and cupped his face placing my lips against his. He kissed me back and when we pulled away, I looked into his eyes. They were a smoky Mercury and I knew in that moment, he couldn't be happier. He pulled me into another hug and whispered in my ear, "Thank you so much for this beautiful gift." My heart swelled and I hugged him tighter. I didn't reply but he didn't need me to say anything. He knew this is what I wanted and how happy I was. And I sure was happy.

I got the food theme from Full House haha I'm still taking requests if you want to suggest something. Thank you xox