Truth and A Dare (Scorbus)

Dedicated to DIVERGENTavatar for the request!

            Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Potter and Rose Weasley all crowded around the Slytherin common room. A few of Albus' housemates were having a game of truth or dare so he invited his two best friends.

"Alright, I swiped some Veritaserum from the potions room. This way, we all need to tell the truth." A third year Slytherin said. He placed a few drops on his tongue and then handed it to the next person. They waited until the last person, who was Scorpius, to take it to start. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will." Albus smirked. He looked around for his first victim and it was a girl in his year, fifth year, so he smiled. "Kya, truth or dare?"

"Um dare?" She said hesitantly. Albus smirked and looked over to Rose then back to the girl.

"I dare you to make out with Rose for two minutes." He said and Rose gasped.

"Don't bring me into this." She slapped her cousin's side.

"S-she doesn't want to do it. You should give me another one." Kya suggested but Albus shook his head.

"Nope. You have to do it." Albus said and then looked at Rose. "Don't be rude." He smirked.

"Fine." Rose rolled her eyes and crawled over to the girl. She pulled her by the tie and the girl lent in to meet her lips. Once their lips met, the boys wolf whistled and Albus just smirked. They finally pulled away and the girl Kya was blushing hard.

"It's my turn." She declared. Her eyes swung around and then landed on the Gryffindor boy. "Scorpius, truth or dare." She smirked.

"Well after that, I think I'll pick truth." He laughed and she smiled mischievously

"Okay." She licked her lips. "Who do you have a crush on?" She asked. Everyone looked at him but Kya's eye flickered to Albus. Scorpius tried fighting the truth serum, he really did, but it was no use.

"Albus Potter." He blurted out. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then looked straight ahead. "Guess it's my turn."

"Wait!" Albus interjected. "You can't just say you have a crush on me then we can't address it!"

"We most certainly can." Rose giggled and Scorpius bit his lip.

"Fine Albus truth or dare." Scorpius sighed looking over to him.

"Truth!" He yelled.

"What are your feelings about me?" Scorpius asked. Albus grabbed Scorpius' chin and forced him into a kiss. Scorpius groaned and kissed Albus back. Albus shoved his tongue in Scorpius' mouth and they pulled at each other's hair. The only reason they stopped was because of a clearing of throat. They pulled away and Albus smirked.

"Does that answer your question?" Albus asked and Scorpius pecked his lips once more.

"Maybe." He smirked and Albus just rolled his eyes. He sat closer to Scorpius, draped an arm around his waist and continued the game.