Potions Mishaps and Toddler Albus (Scorbus)

Scorpius' P.O.V

You know, I never thought in a million years that I would actually have to take care of my boyfriend. And I don't mean like take care of him while he was sick, I mean take care of him as a bloody child.

We were dicking around in potions and I shoved him playfully but the fool tripped over his own bloody feet and fell into the cauldron that drenched his body. He slowly shrank into a small person and glared up at me.

"Scorpius! What did you do?" He squeaked up at me.

"Mister Malfoy!" Snape glowered sweeping over to me and stopping in front of us. "Mister Potter?" He questioned.

"I've shrunk!" Albus yelled and then started to cry. I panicked and quickly picked the crying boy up. Snape sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Mister Malfoy, what you've done is you've shrunken Mister Potter into a child the size of four. He still thinks like a teenager however he will have the temperament of a child. Which explains why you made him cry."

"I hate you so much right now Scorp." Albus sniffled. I gently threaded my fingers through his hair and he wiped his face on my robes.

"How do we fix it?" I asked as Albus snuggled into my chest. I had to suppress a smile. He was really cute like this.

"I will brew an antidote. It'll take about five days so I will be placing him in your care." He told me and I gasped.

"I can't take care of my boyfriend! It's strange!" I defended.

"Well he needs to be taken care of by someone. And it's going to be you for your foolish behavior. Now you're dismissed." He said and I sighed. I walked out of the potions room and started to walk towards the common room.

"I can walk!" He yelled and I sighed. I placed him down and he grabbed my hand.

"You know Albus, you're little voice is absolutely adorable." I cooed and he huffed.

"This is not fair!" He then promptly burst into tears.

"Ugh Albus. That is the second time you've cried." I said the password upon approaching the common room and pulled him in. "You're taking a nap."

"No!" He cried and I shook my head. I picked him up and he started to pound me with his little fists.

"We're gonna take a nap." I said quietly. I started to stroke his hair and he relaxed. I brought him into our room and placed him on the bed. I got in next to him and he climbed onto my chest snuggling into. I started to gently stroke his hair and he fell asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead falling asleep myself.

Through the whole week, Albus would be typical Albus with the exception of him crying every so often. He would cry over the simplest things like not being able to eat more sweets or getting a bath because we figured out he was too small to shower on his own.

"Are you ready?" Snape asked Albus.

"Yes! Scorpius keeps making me cry." Albus said and I rolled my eyes.

"Very well then." Snape gave Albus the potion and he took it. He grimaced at the taste and then it started to take effect. We watched him grow until he was of height. He shook his head and looked at me. He hopped up from the chair he was in and jumped on to me wrapping his legs around me. Before I could react, he kissed me hard on my mouth. I kissed him back and held his bum. He pulled away and grinned.

"I've been waiting to do that for so long." He told me in his deeper voice.

"I'm gonna miss your little voice." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut it you prat." He laughed.

"Welcome back Albus. Welcome back."