Trust and Truth (drarry)

Part two to Differences and Lies (I wasn't going to do it but I decided to)
Draco's P.O.V
     Years later I was dropping my son off at the Hogwarts Express. I had adopted my little Scorpius when I was 23. I was still single and it wasn't that I hadn't gotten over Harry, I did, I just felt I could never trust another person like I did him. I was walking away from the train when I felt a presence next to me.
     "Hey you." I looked and Harry was smiling at me. After we broke up, we just practically ignored each other until the year ended. Then we never saw each other.
     "Hey Harry." I said.
     "How you've been? Have a child I see." He pointed out.
     "Yeah I adopted him. I've been doing well. How about you? You've been under the radar." At this he laughed and nodded.
      "Yes I have been. Struggled with a lot so I was keeping low."
     "I see." I nodded. "I didn't know you had kids." I said to him.
     "I don't. I was just here with Hermione and Ron. They have a kid, one daughter." He told me. "Do you want to maybe get something to drink with me?"
      "I'm not so sure if that's a good idea." I pondered for a bit. I took a deep breath, "Okay yeah." He smiled widely so I grinned back. We apparated to a little tea shop and we sat awkwardly together. It was so strange to see him after all these years. He looked worn and tired. But still the same Harry I fell in love with.
     "I'm sorry that all the pain I've caused you." He told me.
    "What pain would that be?"
    "From back when we were teens. I loved you, I really did. I thought I stopped because I was just not happy. Truth was I wasn't happy with myself and losing you was the worst thing that's ever happened to me."
     "Losing you was the worst thing that happened to me." I told him softly. "It took me years to get over you. The break up, though it may not have been brutal, it was tough." I told him. "And now when I'm finally doing well in my life, you want to come back and possibly break my heart all over?" I asked. "I'm not some rag doll that can be tossed away when you're done with it. Then pick it up when you want to play with it again."
     "I know you aren't." His eyes glistened with tears. "I wouldn't want you to think that."
    "Why now?"
    "I've seen a therapist. It's like a mind healer. He had told me to think back to a time where I was happiest. And the only time that was, was with you." He told me. "Since our break up, I've learned to love myself. I want you back Draco and I know you're over me but I want a second chance."
     "I have a son to think about Harry."
    "I know you do." He told me and I swallowed. "But he'll be away for awhile, it's his first year yeah?" He asked and I nodded. "And you haven't been alone, even before you adopted him, there was always someone there." Again I nodded. "And now I want to be that someone there."
    "How can I trust you won't hurt me again?" I whispered. His hands clasped over mine and held them tight.
    "Because I will spend the rest of my life earning your trust if that means gaining you." He told me.
His eyes were sincere so I nodded.
    "Okay."

Sorry for my lack of updating. I've been catching up on Bates Motel which I finished tonight. My eyes were really sweaty throughout the last two episodes.
Anyway! Don't forget to request if you want to! Thank you!