First Kiss and A Game of Dare (Scorbus)

Albus' P.O.V

Instead of an actual game of truth or dare, the sixth year Slytherin's and Gryffindor's decided to have a game of Dare. This means we'd only dare a person to do something and if they'd refuse, they'd have to profess their love for the one in the group.

I was sitting next to Scorpius who had dared a Gryffindor to give a strip tease to us which he did. The kid sat in his boxers and glanced around the room. He looked at some of the girls, grazing of Rose, and then his eyes fell on me. He grew a huge smirk on his face and said,

"Albus Potter."

"Ugh." I groaned. "What am doing?" I asked and he winked.

"I dare you to give the person to your left a hickey." He told me. I looked to my left and it was Scorpius. I meant to lean in but Scorpius pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I uh... I don't want to be a part of this." He told me and I sighed rolling my eyes. I looked at John, the guy who dared me, and grinned.

"Well I guess I'll just give you the hickey since no one is to my right."

"Okay fine with me." He told me. I got on all fours and went to crawl to him. I was almost there when I felt a force on my shoulders and then I was thrown on my back. Scorpius was hovering over me and before I could ask, he slammed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. We moved in sync, kissing slowly making sure it didn't get too heated. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine. His eyes were closed and small smile was on his face. "Well I guess you'll be giving him that hickey after all." John muttered and I laughed. Scorpius kissed me once more before getting off of me. I didn't give him his hickey but after that night, I had every opportunity to in the future.