Alone Time and Common Rooms (Scorbus)

First off I'd like to say a massive thank you to all of you who have nominated my stories for the Fanfiction awards. It means so much to me and I love every one of you!

Dedicated to SydneyWhiteGirl for the request!

 Albus' P.O.V

Mature Content

Scorpius and I were cuddling on one of the sofas in the common room. Everyone had long gone to bed but for some reason we hadn't. We were content, just pretending that we were the only ones left in the world.

He kissed me pressing his lips hard against mine causing me to moan. I felt his smirk and his hand start traveling.

"Albus." He whispered. "Have I ever told you about one of my fantasies?" He asked and I gasped as his hand rubbed the hair on my belly leading to my pubic hair.

"W-what's that?" I gasped and gripped his shoulder tightly. At this time, he was hovering over me as my back was on the sofa. He looked me in the eyes, his eyes clouded with lust.

"To get you off right here in the common room." He leaned down and swiped his tongue on my ear. I shouted out loudly and he laughed. He ghosted my lips with his.

"You have to be quiet Albus." He told me. "We can't wake the prefects. We mustn't be heard." He told me and I gulped. His hands traveled passed the waistband of my jeans and boxers. I gasped as he gripped my penis gently. He undid them just enough for him to fit his hand there.

"Scorpius." I whined. "Please." I begged and he started to stroke me gently. I arched my back and started to rock into his hand the best of my ability. I bit my lip to muffle out my moans.

"This good baby?" He asked me.

"God yes, keep going. Don't stop." I pleaded and his hand sped up. With his movements, along with mine, I reached my peak, and started to lose myself. He quickly kissed me hard as I released in his hand to silence my loud yell out. He mumbled a cleaning spell and then pulled his hand out of my pants. He gently started to kiss my neck as I got down from my high. Once I did, I let out a big yawn.

"Come on baby." He laughed sitting up and bringing me up with him. "Let's go to bed." With that, he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs so we could go to sleep. Or perhaps do more things that involved Scorpius' hands...