First Time and Nerves (drarry)

Mature content

Harry's P.O.V

            Draco told me he had something very important planned and I needed to meet him in the room of requirement at eleven at night. So after everyone fell asleep, I threw on my invisibility cloak and made my way out of the Gryffindor tower. It seemed I had been walking forever but I got there shortly. I walked through the door and took off my cloak. I gasped at the sight of the room. There was a roaring fire at the furthest wall, a king sized bed with a ton of pillows, and a table set up at candle light.

            "Do you like it?" A voice purred. I turned around and Draco was smiling. I hugged him around the neck and kissed his lips.

            "It's beautiful." I told him. "But it's not our anniversary yet." I pouted and he smiled.

            "I know that silly but it will be in 45 minutes." He hugged me tightly. "And I want to wake up with you in my arms." He kissed my neck. "Preferably naked." He whispered and I tensed.

            "W-what?"

            "If you're ready." He assured. I looked into his eyes and they were filled with such passion that I took a deep breath.

            "Yes." I told him and he blinked at me.

            "Really?"

            "Will you be careful?" I asked and he pulled me into his arms tightly.

            "More than you know. We'll start slow." He told me and then pulled me over to the table. He opened the tray and it was all sweets. Treacle tarts, mini pies, chocolate covered strawberries and even little cakes. He sat down and placed me on his lap where he fed me. First he took a bite of the pie then gave me a bite of it then kissed me. This was repeated until we ate all of it. The chocolate strawberries were really messy but he licked away the chocolate away from mouth. We started kissing and it was slow. He gently picked me up and brought me over to the bed. He dropped me down and hovered over me. "Slow."

            "Slow." I swallowed. He leaned his head down and kissed my neck gently. I let out a small gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked at my neck and my jaw and then my lips. The kiss this time was sloppy as he and I discarded clothes. When we were down to our boxers, he placed our erections together and moved up. I cried out at the friction and he did it again.  "Don't stop Draco, please don't stop." I pleaded. He continued to do it and I threw my head back moaning.

            "I'm gonna take our boxers off now Harry." He told me and I nodded. He discarded everything and I finally got to see him naked. He was beautiful and I could tell that he was think the same thing. "You're so beautiful my love." He told me. "I'm gonna prep you now." He said and I nodded.  "Accio lube." He whispered and a bottle flew in his hand. I spread my legs more as I watched him pour some on his fingers. He slipped one inside of me and it wasn't that bad. It felt odd but I moved my hips against the finger. He thrusted his finger and then angled it making me cry out.

            "Merlin Draco." I whimpered and he smiled. He pulled out the one finger and put two. I winced it burned. But when he put three, I cried out in pain.

            "Shh." He pet my hair. I relaxed finally and then he pulled them out. He opened a condom wrapped and then slipped it on.

            "Why do you need one?"

            "It'll be easier to slip in. Not as much friction." He told me and I nodded. He hovered over me a few inches and placed his lips against mine as he pushed in. Tears sprung to my eyes as the head of his cock pushed through.

            "Draco." I cried.

            "Shh it'll be okay." He promised. He inched in and then was fully seated. I was all tense and tears were sliding down my face. He pet my hair again and kissed my neck. "Relax." He told me and I sniffled. I relaxed myself and then he started to move. The first few thrusts hurt so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He hit my prostate and I yelled out.

            "Oh please do it again." I shouted. He pivoted his hips and hit my prostate over again. My balls tightened up and he hit my prostate again making my orgasm ripple through me. "Draco!" I yelled. His thrusts started to get sloppy and then he tensed. He yelled out my name and then filled the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He vanished the soiled condom and then lied next to me. I sleepily cuddled up with him and his kissed the top of my head. "Happy anniversary sweet heart."

            "Happy one year."

A long chapter. Guess what guys and girls! I have a new story out, It's called Small Spaces and its a Scorbus fanfic. You'll be able to find it on my profile, thank you!