Telling Moony and Padfoot (drarry)

Dedicated to anime_36 for the request!

Draco's P.O.V

            "It shouldn't be that bad. I'm sure they'll accept you since you're Sirius' cousin." Harry told me and I sighed.

            "Yeah but I am the wrong side of the family remember?" I growled and he pulled me in for a kiss.

            "You'll be okay my love." He promised and we walked to their front door. Harry knocked and moments later, it swung open revealing a well shagged looking Sirius Black. I suppressed a chuckled when he smiled.

            "Harry! And you brought a friend."  His lips turned into a sneer.

            "Nice to see you Mr. Black." I said and he nodded. 

            "Um papa? Draco and I need to tell you something." Harry said and Sirius grinned.

            "Alright." He said and then motioned for us to come in. We did and he brought us into the living room. "Stay here." He told us.

            "You call him papa?" I asked Harry and he nodded.

            "It- It gives me sense of parental feel." He said and I smiled.

            "I think it's cute."

            "I call Professor Lupin dad." He admitted and I grinned. I was just about to kiss him when we heard them coming back.

            "Harry!" Professor Lupin shouted.

            "Hi dad." Harry got up and hugged him.

            "I hear you have some news."

            "Yes." Harry nodded. "I do." Harry motioned for me to come over. I did and his hand slipped in mine. "I am dating Draco." He announced and their eyes fell on me. Lupin looked at Sirius and smirked. Sirius just mumbled something and dug in his pocket pulling out a ten galleons.

            "Um what?" I asked.

            "I bet Sirius here that you two would start to date. I did teach you both in third year and saw the looks even back then." He explained and I looked at Harry who smiled but then frowned.

            "Are you mad?" He asked looking at them.

            "Are you happy?" Sirius asked.

            "Yes."

            "Then of course not." Lupin said. And Sirius glowered at me.

            "You better not hurt him."

            "I promise I will not." I said and he smiled.

            "Then welcome."