Astonishment and Happiness (drarry)

Part two to Trust and Disrespect. I knew people request a part two so I started writing it after uploading lol

Harry's P.O.V

            They caught me, the kidnappers did. Draco led them to me and then they dragged me off. Even through all the punches and kicking, I still trusted Draco but he led them straight to me and for that, it was extremely unforgivable.

            They locked me up in a cell and I had thought I was alone until I heard a small scuffle for across the room.

            "W-who is there?" I called out. "S-show yourself."

            "H-Harry?" The familiar voice spoke softly.

            "Draco?" I said and the gulped. "What are you doing here? How did you get in here?"

            "W-what are you talking about?" Draco asked. I moved closer to where I could see him and he looked very worn. He was skinnier and he was badly beaten. "I-I've been here for a while H-Harry."

            "S-so who have I been dating?" I leaned in closer and Draco's eyes widened when he saw me.

            "T-they hurt you."

            "You hurt me." I said and he shook his head.

            "Death eater." He told me. "Polyjuiced as me and they've kept me here." He explained and I nearly burst into tears.

            "S-so you weren't hurting me? You really love me and wouldn't hurt me?" I asked and he, since he was lying down, sat up. He gently stroked my cheek and ginned.

            "I wouldn't dream of it." He told me. "Merlin Harry, I've missed you so much." He grinned and his eyes started to pool tears.

            "Shh don't cry." I pulled him into a hug and he rested up against me.

            "I-I never thought I'd see you again."

            "I never thought you'd stop hurting me." I told him and then kissed his filthy hair. "We're gonna get out of here, I promise."

~~~

            We did get out eventually, four months later. Draco was near death and I wasn't any better but we got out. We strengthened our relationship and were finally able to live freely years after.

            Draco smiled at me and kissed me gently.

            "I love you so much Mister Potter." He told me and I grinned rubbing my nose against his.

            "And I you, Mister Potter." Did I forget to mention we got married?