Coming Out and Telling Them (Scorbus)

Dedicated to osehorn13 for the request!

Albus' P.O.V

Scorpius and I were laying in his bed just cuddling. I had had some things on my mind for a while that kept me a little distant from Scorpius. He knew that too and tried getting me to talk but I told him I wasn't ready. But now I was.

"Scorpius?" I whispered and he shifted so he looked down at me.

"Yes baby?" He asked and I sat up.

"I-I need to talk to you about something." I told him. I licked my lips nervously and he nodded.

"Okay what is it Albie?" He asked stroking my hair. I leaned into his touch and gulped.

"I-I'm transgender." I told him and his hand dropped. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"What does that mean Albus?" He asked and I took a shaking breath.

"It means I am a girl born in a male's body." I told him and he blinked at me before nodding.

"So what do you wanna do about that?" He asked me and I burst into tears.

"Y-you support me?" I blubbered and he pulled me into him.

"Of course I do." He told me. "I love you no matter what."

"Thank you." I held him tighter. He kissed my head and I wiped my face on his shirt.

"Is this why you've been so distant?" He asked me and I nodded. "Well don't be. I'll support you. What do you wanna be called?"

"Ariana or Ari." I answered and he kissed me.

"Okay Ari, do you wanna tell your parents?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay."

~~~

Next Hogsmeade visit we met with my parents. I had gotten some girls clothes from Rose who was very supportive of me. I wore a skirt and a nice blouse to see my parents. We walked into the three broomsticks ignoring the stares and into the private room. My parents were already there and once they spotted us, they stood up and cautiously made their over to us.

"Albus?" My father questioned.

"Hi guys, I need to tell you something." They nodded and hugged me before sitting down.

"Al does it have to do with what you're wearing?" He asked.

"Yes and it's not Albus." I corrected. Scorpius squeezed my hand for support. "I am transgender and I would like to be called Ariana or Ari." I told them and my mother burst into tears. She stood up quickly and wrapped me in a hug.

"Oh Ari, I'm so proud of you." She told me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly and then felt my father embrace us as well.

"We're very proud of you... Ari." Dad said and I hugged them tightly. Scorpius joined us in the hug. This is what I wanted. A support system and a loving at that.