Thunders Storms and Nightmares (Scorbus)

Scorpius Malfoy was jolted awake by a thunderclap. He sat up and stretched rubbing at his eye. Lightening lit up the room and his eyes widened. Wow that's some storm. He thought to himself. Another thunderclap made him jump up. He wasn't afraid of thunderstorms; he loved them to be honest. But his best friend Albus Severus, who was residing in the Ravenclaw dorms, feared them to the bone. Scorpius snuck out of his dorm, out through the common room, and through the Fat Lady's portrait. He snuck through the halls, escaping professors on night duty, and finally made it to the Ravenclaw tower. The eagle knocker asked him a riddle to which he no clue of the answer. Another thunderclap sounded and he sighed.
   "Look, my best friend is afraid of thunderstorms and I need to make sure he's okay." Scorpius reasoned with the knocker. The eagle accepted and the door swung open. He walked inside and to the boys dorms. He instantly heard Albus' whimper and hurried over to his bed. He peeled back the curtain and Albus was shivering. Another thunderclap happened and he whimpered. Scorpius just gently got into bed with his best friend who felt his presence.
     "S-Scorpius?" He whimpered and Scorpius wrapped his arms around his trembling friend.
    "Yeah, it's me. It's okay." He whispered. Albus snuggled into Scorpius and let out a content sigh.
     "Thank you Scorpius." Albus whispered.
      "Don't mention it Albus. I'll be here. Always." Scorpius promised. And when another thunderclap sounded, Albus didn't even flinch.

Funny story: one time when I was sleeping, this huge thunderclap sounded and jolted me awake! And I'm a really heavy sleeper so it must of been some loud thunder!