"off we go to the dream"

*time skips to after two weeks, the day she is leaving for new york*

"I wont miss then ill be there in new york, pace up with aarav or he'll kill you"

"Ill call you when i land"

"okay okay have a safe journey "

"Bye"

"byee" my sister says as I cut the call and lift my head to see im way too behind from aarav so i literally run and i can feel many eyes on me

I dont really like attention, its so bothering.

I know what people think and do shouldn't matter to me but then those eyes are judgmental.

its really hard to do what we want to do when so many people are watching.
Like if they were to not look i would be sliding  on these well polished tiles right now.

We pass through the security check as we hear the  announcement for our flight which is leaving in 5minutes.
its for all the passenger who are late And i look at aarav when he screams fast and then we both run towards the boarding gate as if somebody left 10 dogs behind us.

We get in the plane and see all the participants are already seated in their seats, all buckled up waiting for few idiots like me to come so that the flight could take off.

This is embarrassing.
I quietly move towards my row and after keeping my luggage up in the rack, I take the window seat and look at aarav who is begging me to save that seat for him.
he tries to argue and win the seat over but i obviously dont move an inch!
I tap on the next seat,  letting him know he can sit here but I know from his face he is annoyed cause I took the window seat, he gives me one last death stare then goes ahead to where nishtha is sitting alone.
He politely asks her to move and to my surprise she does with no complaints.
I frown but then window  seat is greater than everything.

I pull both of my legs up on the seat and curl up into a ball.
I lift up my hair to make a quick messy bun and like an eager child
I whisper slowly to myself
"Off we go to the dream!"

Shawn's pov

"Ill pick her up myself"
"Well then ill send a car for you"
"Yeap cool ill be ready in five"
....