Chapter 1: All Gone

Dogwonder: Welcome back faithful readers! We once again enter the world of Fairy Tail with Nya with more surprises than ever.

Nya: Can't believe I have to suffer through a second book.

Dogwonder: Well too bad Nya! Now let's jump right in!
________________________________________________________________________

"When is that idiot coming back?" I muttered before shoving more pie in my mouth and glanced around lazily.

"Is someone missing their boyfriend?" A girl teased.

I looked over to see Lilly take a seat next to me with bright smile on which made me frown at her. "No. I'm just bored."

"Then how about a job? That'll make you feel better." Lilly suggested.

"Sure." I sighed. I got up and stretched my arms then headed over to the job board with Lilly in tow when the Guild doors were swung open. I turned my head towards the sound to see Mest and a group of Rune Knights behind him which made everyone go silent.

"What happened this time?" I grumbled.

I took a second look at their faces though to see them all solemn. Mest's eyes seemed to have no life in them. One of the Rune Knights stepped forward, he wore glasses and had his black hair tied up. I am Division Commander of the Rune Knights Lahar." He introduced himself.

"Looks like we got into some big trouble." Lilly commented.

"I have come to inform you that your fellow guild members who were on Teneru Island are no longer with us." Lahar explained.

My eyes widened in disbelief. "T-hey're  g-gone?"

People seemed unconvinced as mummers of disbelief swirled around the guild.

"The island they were on was vaporized by the dragon Acnologia." Lahar continued.

My breathing quickened.

Dragon?! A dragon killed them?!

Lilly rested a hand on my shoulder and she looked at me in concern.

"We still have hope that we can find them. We will continue to search for them. That is all." Lahar bowed to us then exited with the group of Rune Knights and Mest.

They way the Rune Knights acted made it seemed more real which caused anxious mummers fill the air and unsure glances towards each other.

"Let's go Nya." Lilly said. She took my arm and pulled me out of the guild. Lilly dragged the numb me up to Fairy Hills and into our room. She took me over to my bed and I sat down in a daze.

"Are you okay Nya?" Lilly asked.

The situation finally sunk in and I laughed sadly. "So he left me in the end too?"

Lilly pulled me into a hug and a tear slid down my face.

"I'm alone again. They're both gone. The people I love always leave me in the end." I whispered.

"That's not true Nya! I'm right here! I'm right here!" Lilly sobbed. She hugged me tighter and cried the tears I couldn't.

If only I had gone with him. Maybe things could have changed. We could have been together.

"Natsu." I whispered.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but what do you guys think? Poor Nya right? At least she has Lilly.

Remember to comment, share, and vote!