Chapter 11: It Fight in the Mansion

Dogwonder: So Nya, what do you think about Haku?

Nya: He seems to have potential and is an good person.

Dogwonder: Is that all?

Nya: What else is there to say?

Dogwonder: Never mind. Let's just begin.
________________________________________________________________________

"You guys deal with Tsukasa. I'll deal with the creep." I glared at the man.

"It that really a good idea girl?" He laughed.

I charged at him to punch him, but he grabbed my hand inches from his face. I swung my leg up to his head, but he caught that too. I used my other foot and kicked him in the stomach then pushed off him. He clutched his stomach and scowled at me with bloodlust. I glanced behind me to see Tsukasa laying limply in Haku's arms.

"Need any help Nya?" Lilly asked.

"What do you think?" I snapped.

I turned my attention back to the man just in time to see the man throw a punch at me. I dodged his fist and quickly threw a magic infused punch at his head. The man skidded away, but quickly regained his stance.

"You'll pay for that!" He yelled. "Let's see if you can attack your friend!"

He summoned a magic circle and string shot out attaching themselves to Lilly. Her eyes went dull and her body went limp.

"Attack her!" He ordered.

Lilly charged towards me, but I crouched down than did a upper cut infused with magic. Lilly fell down on her back knocked unconscious.

"You really don't hold back." Haku whistled.

"How could you easily hurt your comrade like that?!" The man questioned.

"That's nothing knew, but it another thing entirely to use her against me." I glared.

I quickly appeared behind his back and kicked it in the center. The man's back arched back then flew forward. I appeared in front of him and did a magic infused punch at him in the cheek. He tumbled across the floor.

"Roar of the Ice Dragon!" I yelled.

The magic blast of icy wind and ice shards caused him to smash through the wall then fall unconsciousness in the debris.

"Woah." Haku marveled.

I ignored the body and turned to the unconscious Lilly.

"So troublesome." I sighed.

I lifted her up and put her over my shoulder.

"Now I guess we should find the other people." I decided.

"That would be the best course of action." Haku agreed.

I used my superior hearing to find two other men above us complaining about the noise below.

"They're above us." I told him. "Let's go."

I started to walk away when Haku put his hand on my Lilly less shoulder.

"Wait. Nya." Haku stopped.

I turned around to face him.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Never mind." Haku shock his head.

I looked at him confused before continuing towards the stairs. I glanced at the stairs wearily than at the Lilly on my shoulder.

"I don't think the stairs can handle us." I noted. "We should leave the two down here."

"I can teleport them out of here and leave them outside." Haku suggested.

I turned to face him.

"You can teleport?" I pressed.

"Yeah. Hand Lilly to me." Haku stretched out his arm.

I gave him Lilly and he easily put her on his shoulder. Haku disappeared in a blur of color then quickly reappeared empty handed.

"They're safe." He told me.

I nodded then we went up the stairs to see dark purple hair guy with a black top hat and another Fairy blonde hair buzz cut.

"So you defeated Grell." The top hat man realized.

"This should be an interesting fight." The buzz cut smirked.

"Enough talk." I snapped.

I rushed forward then jumped up.

"Ice Dragon's Scale!" I yelled.

Ice shards came out off my body and shot down at the two men. The two rolled out of the way, but didn't manage to come out unscathed. I landed on my feet and saw Haku appear behind the top hat man. Haku slammed his hand into the center of his bag and and the man spat up blood. He turned around furious towards Haku. I then ran towards the buzz cut guy.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" I chanted.

I slammed my fist into the center of his face. I heard a crunching sound and he slammed into the wall. The man's nose was bleeding and he shakily got up. I kicked him in the side of the face and he fell back down.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" I yelled.

I slammed my fist into his face and he stayed down. I turned my attention to Haku who finished his partner off with one final punch.

"We're done here." I sighed. "Let's go."

Haku nodded and we both went downstairs. We left the old mansion then went towards where Lilly and Tsukasa was. I saw them leaned against a tree still sleeping. I was about to approach them when Haku stopped me.

"Can we talk Nya?" Haku asked.

"Sure."

He glanced over at the two. "Somewhere more private."

I looked at him weirdly. "Okay."

I followed Haku off somewhere.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"You see... " Haku started.
________________________________________________________________________

Dogwonder: Awesome fight scenes!

Lilly became controlled too!

What's Haku going to say?

Find out next chapter!