Chapter 21: Meet Again

Dogwonder: Guys. I hate car trips. I get sick.

Nya: Keep it to yourself.

Dogwonder: Well I am on one. And the places we go are never fun. Just leave me at home with money for pizza! But they didn't so let's start the story.
________________________________________________________________________

"You lost twice today! What do you have to say for yourself?!" I glared at her with anger seething off me.

"What's the big deal?" Kaiya grumbled.

She went to drink her booze, but I yanked it out of her hand and threw it against the hotel.

"What the hell?!" Kaiya yelled.

"Shut up! Booze is the reason you lost! I'm confiscating your booze and making you stand on your head until I get back! Maybe then you'll actually think straight!" I shouted.

"You didn't act this way when Nova lost!" Kaiya protested.

"Well Nova didn't lose to someone weaker than her! You could have won if you weren't so preoccupied with your booze!" I argued back.

I panted with anger and Kaiya looked at me equally filled with anger. Someone's then knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey Nya. Remember the, um, bet. Well, Natsu is here to bring you to meet the guild." Lilly explained.

I breathed in then out.

"Okay. While I'm gone make sure Kaiya stands on her head while I'm gone. Also, search everywhere for her booze and take it. Everywhere."

"I don't feel comfortable doing that." Lilly mumbled.

"Do you honestly think I care right now?" I spat.

"No." Lilly sighed.

"Then do it. I'll be back later. It won't take that long."

I gave Kaiya one last death glare before leaving our room. I marched down to the lobby to see Haku and Natsu glaring at each other.

"Stop it you too!" I snapped. "I'm honestly not in the mood right now!"

They both turned to me startled.

"I take it Kaiya take it too well." Haku realized.

"Sometimes I want to shove her booze bottle down her throat then hit her repeatedly until she can't move then throw her body into the ocean." I ranted.

"So it's one of the better days." Haku noted.

"Definitely. We just need to make her stop drinking and she will be slightly more tolerable." I sighed.

Natsu looked around antsy from not being included in the conversation.

"But that's not happening anytime soon." I continued. "So for now make her stand on her head and confiscate her booze. I asked Lilly, but you know her."

Had to explain this so many times.

"Yeah. I'll make sure it happens." Haku nodded.

"Let's go Nya!" Natsu yelled.

"Still in a rush I see."

I lazily walked towards Natsu who was itching to go. He quickly ran over and grabbed me by the wrist. He then dragged me out of the hotel, but I yanked away.

"What are you doing Natsu?" I demanded.

"Taking you to meet your old team."

Dense as always.