Chapter 4: Another One

Dogwonder: There were will be about another 5-10 chapters before we reach the grand magic games arc.

Nya: That's so long author!

Dogwonder: I know! I know! I'm sorry, but the stuff in these chapters will be very important! I promise!

Nya: Sure.

Dogwonder: Really! Now let's begin!
________________________________________________________________________

Something tickled my nose and I felt something heavy on me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the culprit. Next to me was Tsukasa wearing a jacket and a coat over his pajamas hugging me. I tilted my head to the other side to see Lilly also sleeping next to me.

Does no one care about getting sick?

I kicked Lilly of the bed and gently shock Tsukasa awake.

"Nya?" He mumbled. "Are we married now?"

"No." Then I pushed him out of bed too.

"Nya! Why are you always kicking me out of your bed?!" Lilly whinned.

"Lilly! Grow up! Your sixteen!" I snapped.

"I only turned sixteen two months ago." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes at her and poked Tsukasa who was on the floor with my foot.

"Hey. Tsukasa. Get up." I ordered.

Tsukasa sat up and rubbed his nose frowning. "Why'd you have to do that Nya?"

"You seriously wore two coats?" I asked.

"But I wanted to sleep with you." Tsukasa pouted.

Is he seriously eight?

"I'm taking a shower." I sighed. "Both of you stay away."

I grabbed some clothes from my bag then went into the bathroom. I later came out in a light blue sleeveless trench coat that had two brown belts crossing each other on my waist with a black fitted crop and long black fingerless gloves. I had my usual black boots on with white knee high socks and black shorts with white lining. Lilly then took a shower and came out wearing a light blue mini skirt with a purple sleeveless fitted crop and a black vest with a hood. She had her hair down like usual and brown boots.

"Okay. Let's grab something quick to eat then leave." I told them.

I turned my attention to Tsukasa who had a black coat with a furry hoodie and a blue T-shirt. He also wore baggy dark green pants with black boots.

"You told your dad, right?" I asked.

"Yup and I'm all packed." Tsukasa smiled.

I nodded and we went to the dining room were we ate quickly. We then left the mansion and went on our way.

"Where are we going?" Tsukasa asked.

"Where do you think Lilly?" I asked.

"I get to choose? Yeah!" Lilly exclaimed. "Well! There's this dessert place I been wanting to go to! Erza recom... "

Lilly's face fell at the thought of that person. I placed a hand on her shoulder and hit her on the forehead.

"Ow!" Lilly pouted.

"Come on. Let's go see that dessert shop." I told her.

Lilly smiled. "Great! Because it's really close by! We can walk there!"

I nodded and we walked out of the town. We went down a dirt road filled with greenery.

"How much longer?!" Tsukasa whinned.

"It may, um, take a hour or two." Lilly winced.

"Don't worry Tsukasa. Lilly can always summon something for you if you get tired." I told him.

"I won't." He pouted.

I shrugged and we continued walking until we saw someone laying on the ground.

"Nya! There's a body!" Lilly shouted.

"Is he still alive?" Tsukasa asked.

"Just ignore the body and keep walking."

I walked past the body, but it grabbed my ankle.

"It's alive!" Lilly screamed.

Tsukasa went up and kicked him. "Get off Nya!"

"The dead is supposed to stay dead!" I shouted.

I kicked him in the head and he let go.

"Ow! Hey! Stop it! I'm not dead!" He protested.

The guy put his hands over his head and sat up. He had long white hair that reached his shoulders and had brown eyes. He wore a red vest with a high collar that had yellow lines on it. Also dark blue pants that reached his knee and brown sandals.

"Then why were you lying on the road?" Tsukasa asked.

"Because I... !" He started before he got caught off by a grumbling noise.

His face turned slightly red.

"Hungry?" I asked.

He nodded and I sighed.

"Lilly, give him your food. I know you took some." I ordered.

"So you knew." Lilly laughed.

She set her bag on the ground then unzipped it and pulled out a bag of pancakes. She handed it to the guy and he greedily ate it.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Hathku myrsnalmlax." He replied with his mouth full.

I chuckled slightly at his response.

Just like him.

I quickly put on a stone face.

"What?" Asked Lilly.

The guy swallowed. "Sorry. I'm Haku Crystalfylax."

He turned his attention to me. "Who are you?"

"I'm Tsukasa Chikyu." He replied jumping in front of me.

"I'm Lilly Goldheart." Lilly stood next to me.

I rolled my eyes at them. "I'm Nya Fury."

"So where are you guys going?" Haku asked.

"To a dessert place nearby." Lilly replied.

"Cool! Let's go!" Haku stood up.

"You can't come!" Tsukasa protested.

Tsukasa grabbed my hand and started to pull me away.

"But you can go in the same direction." I told him.

Haku grinned and follow after us.

Another one, huh.
________________________________________________________________________

Another person has joined the group!

What do you think of Haku people?

What about Tsukasa?

Remember guys! Vote, comment, and share!