Chapter 25: Heart Breaking

Dogwonder: Drama is happening!

Nya: Stop it. Stop. It.

Dogwonder: Can't stop now! Things will happen! Things are happening! And they are happening now!
________________________________________________________________________

When I got back to the stadium Phoenix Feather had won and I got the chance to witness Fairy Tail vs. Sabertooth. When it was all over I wanted to run over to Natsu and hug him. I wanted to tell him how happy I was and kiss him. But I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I could only put my plan in to action.

My guild and I went back to our hotel to celebrate our victory even though it was insignificant compared to Fairy Tail's. However, I quickly dragged Lilly to my room.

"What's wrong?"

"When the games are over you will become the guild master."

Lilly looked at me in shock. "Wha-what?! What are you saying?!"

"I'm going on a trip for a while. You will be in charge while I'm gone."

"Why can't I just go with you?! Why are you saying this?!"

"No!" I shouted.

Lilly looked and me fright and I sighed tired.

"I-i just need some time." I continued.

"You don't plan on coming back do you?"

I stared at Lilly surprised. "What are talking about? Of course I will."

Lilly shock her head. "No, you won't. I've known you for so long I know when you are lying and you are lying to me! So just tell me the truth!"

"Okay! You want the bloody truth?! I am so tired of everything! I need to leave everything! You have seen how rotten and insane I've become! I just continue to hurt and hurt everyone! Even myself! So I need to leave! Okay?! I need to Lilly!" I screamed.

Lilly's face softened. "Nya..."

"And you know what? I honestly don't know who I am. I have been relying on people for so long I don't know who I am without someone right behind my side. And I really need to know."

"Nya, I thought you were getting better. That Haku was truely helping you. But ever since we've came here you started getting worse again. So I know this is all Natsu's fault. I thought Natsu was good for you. I saw how happy he made you, but he also makes you go crazy!"

"That's called love. Which I can never have."

"But-but Haku! I thought you loved him!"

I shock my head. "Never like I love Natsu. Everytime I said I love Haku I was lying to everyone. Even myself."

Lilly covered her face with her hands. "Everything is just crumbling. I don't know what to do."

I saw tears drip down her face.

"What you can do Lilly is let me go. I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused you, but you and I both know this had to happen."

"I still need you."

"You don't Lilly."

Lilly shock her head hard.

"Remember Lilly. When the games are over I'll leave. Don't tell anyone."

I turned away from the crying Lilly and went downstairs to see Haku next. Someone had brought beers and everyone was drinking.

"Hey Haku." I folded my arms. "We need to talk."

"Oooo! Someone's getting called out!"

"Have fun!"

"Be careful!"

Haku got up and I took him into the hall.

"Haku. We're over." I deadpanned.

Haku's eyes widened. "Can you repeat that? I don't think I heard right."

"I can't do this anymore Haku. This whole relationship thing. I want to stop."

"It's Natsu isn't it." Haku realized. "You want to get back together."

"I'm not getting back together with Natsu. I just want a break. Time alone."

"You seriously can't make me believe this isn't about Natsu." Haku argued.

"Who knew how childish you would be about this?" I sighed.

"And who knew that you would treat seven years like nothing." Haku scowled.

"Fine. I'm done with this conversation, but don't act like we're together."

I stormed away from the heart broken Haku and back upstairs.

Two down. Now all that's left is to leave.
________________________________________________________________________

Dogwonder: Nya is breaking hearts tonight!

How you all like that?!

But surprise, surprise! Lilly is the next guild master!

But poor Nya. Will she even bother to tell the love struck Natsu?

Find out in chapter 26 coming soon!

Vote, comment, share!