Chapter 20: Kaiya vs. Elfman

Dogwonder: I am updating finally! Yeah!

Nya: Lazy bum.

Dogwonder: Do you want me to update or not?! I never know.

Nya: Hmmm. Update as long as it's not you.

Dogwonder: How could you Nya?! Well, for you fans out there check out "Remember Me?" It's another oc fanfic. The main character is a lot nicer than a certain someone.

Nya: Hey! Wait... it's true.

Dogwonder: Now let's begin!
________________________________________________________________________

I heard the sound of footsteps and the familiar smell made me look up. "You sure gave up easy."

"It wasn't even worth my time." He smirked and walked past me.

"You're underestimating Fairy Tail too much."

He stopped and turned to face me. "Am I? That trashy speech just proved how weak they are. Fairy Tail is no longer what it used to be."

"So are you, Sting."

A scowl formed on his face. "Don't bring up the past."

I continued ignoring him. "I actually like the old you better. The you now is a complete basta*d."

Sting smashed his fist into the wall next to my face; I didn't even flinch.

"Shut the fu*k up you fake." Sting snarled. "You're just a coward who runs away from everything. We aren't even on the same level."

I leaned my face close to his. "Let me give you a piece of advice as your old guild master. Don't get too cocky."

"Wow!" He laughed. "You're giving me advice! How insane have you become old lady?!"

His eyes then became cold and stared at me in disgust. "Why don't you go die already? Cowards like you shouldn't even exist."

"Says you." I smirked.

Sting looked about ready to attack me.

"Well," I continued. "I'll see you later. Try not to get an even bigger head."

I walked away from him and opened the door to where our guild was watching the games.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

Niki turned around surprised. "Nya!"

"What took you so long?" Mari asked.

"I was talking to someone. Now hurry up and tell me." I snapped.

"Lamia Scale lost a bet against Raven Tail since they lost. Lamia Scale's person had a tell an secret which ended up being a stupid one and Raven Tail took advantage of that. He made him cry." Akaru informed me.

"Don't know how I should feel about that since I hate both guilds." I sighed.

I went over to the railing to get a closer look at the games to see Kaiya come out onto the field with her booze in hand.

"Well... let's compose ourselves and move onto the second match of the day. Phoenix Feather- Kaiya!" Chapati announced. "Against Fairy Tail A's... Elfman!!!"

Elfman came onto the field right afterwards and they confronted each other.

"Hey, do you wanna make a bet?" Kaiya asked.

"Hm?" Elfman looked at Kaiya curiously.

"I hear your sisters are cooks at your guild. If I win... they can be my slaves." Kaiya smiled mischievously and took a sip of her booze. "What should you get?"