Epilogue

Dogwonder: Guys! This is like the last chapter! We need to do something!

Nya: Enough about that.

Dogwonder:  Okay, okay. You guys do something to show your appreciation!  From a picture or a post on my profile! Nya is ending for good this time! But let's enjoy the story for now!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tapped my quill on my nose questioning what I should say.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just about what to right to Lilly."

"And not to me?"

I turned to towards the voice surprised. "What are you doing here?"

Natsu grinned at me as he crouched on the window still next to my desk. "Don't act like you didn't miss me."

"Nope. Not a bit."

I moved my hand to shove Natsu, but he grabbed it and pulled me close to him. He lightly kissed me then smiled at me cockily.

"Sure you didn't?"

I moved in closer and kissed him again. "Maybe a little."

Natsu then climbed into the room and surveyed it while peeking at me the whole time as usual. I held back an smile as he inspected every little thing to make sure I was living fine.

I lived in a cottage up in the mountains with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and three bedrooms despite not needing the space. My bedroom was a pale blue with a big white comfy chair, bed, amour, dresser, desk with a chair, and photo graphs on my book shelf.

"You added a new one." Natsu held up the picture he was talking about.

The photo was a picture of Natsu and I attempting to dance after Natsu insisted for a while.

I walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yeah. I thought it was a nice picture."

"I like it." He agreed. "Want to try again?"

"No."

I escaped from his grasp and sat down on my bed. "So why are you here? Thought you weren't coming until next week."

"Why don't I stay until next week?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not happening."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Natsu took a seat next to me. "Not even if I was your husband?"

"Not even if you were..." my eyes widened as I comprehended his words.

Natsu grinned at me. "Will you marry me Nya?"

"Natsu." I sucked in my breath sharply.

"L-listen," His cocky and confident demeanor was gone. "I-I've been thinking about this for a long time... and I honestly can't live without you. I don't want to do these trips to see you anymore. I want to see you when I wake up in the morning. I want to see you constantly and start a family. Please marry me Nya."

I put my hand over my mouth and blinked rapidly. "Natsu... are you sure about this? After everything I put you through?"

Natsu pulled me into a hug. "Nya, everything was confusing during that time and I know you were hurting too. But let's become a real family now."

I hugged Natsu tighter. "Y-yes."

"Great. Now I don't have to return the ring."

I slapped Natsu on the back, but was smiling brightly. I then held him at arm's length.

"Hey Natsu, I think I was born to meet you despite how cheesy it sounds. You are my everything and I am incomplete with out you too."

Natsu grinned then pulled me into a kiss and I felt happy. I knew that this happiness would last for once with Natsu by my side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogwonder: It is the ending that all Natsu and Nya people were waiting for!

The perfect ending! I think. Maybe not to all you Gray and Nya shippers though.

Thank you all for the support! I felt so happy whenever I read your comments or saw that you had voted for a chapter! Thank you all again!