Chapter 23: Naval Battle

Dogwonder: Hello guys! I'm back!

Nya: And that special sucked.

Dogwonder: I may have over done it a little, but I think it was good overall.

Nya: Sure.

Dogwonder: I should I have been expecting this. Let's just start the story.
________________________________________________________________________

The third day of the games had ended quickly with a tie of Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale. Also, the disqualification of Raven Tail and the fourth day began with a naval battle. Nova had replaced the injured Kaiya and volunteered to enter the water sphere.

"Will she be okay?" Niki asked.

"What if there's still electricity lingering?" Mari questioned.

"You think I would let her go in if there was?" I looked at her pointedly.

"N-no! Just with Kaiya..." Mari trailed off.

I glared at her. "What about Kaiya?"

"N-nothing!"

Looks like I've become the bad guy.

I ignored the frantic Mari and focused my attention on the huge water sphere

"And... we've started! Day four, game part." Chapati announced.

"It almost seems like a water sumo match." Yazima-san commented.

"It looks fun. Thank you very much!" Rabian added.

"Team after team, they're diving right in!" Chapati continued. "This has become quite the beautiful picture! A girl from every team here with their swimsuits! The rules are very simple! If you leave the water you lose! Naval battle commence!"

As soon as he said those words Lucy had summoned Aquarius and directed an attack. This sent things into motion; Everyone began attacking each other. Jenny went straight for Nova thinking she was still injured. She slammed into Nova's back sending her forward, but Nova used an sound attack which made her go flying back towards Jenny. Nova then attached Jenny and knocked her out.

Juvia then used a huge attack that sent huge attack that was forcing everyone out of the sphere. Lucy managed to stay in and Minerva too though. However, Juvia was quickly out of the sphere too.

"She... fell out?" Mari looked unsure.

"What happened?" Niki asked.

It was now just Lucy and Minerva in the sphere. It wasn't a game anymore though; It had become torture. We could do nothing except beat ourselves up over that fact. As soon as the timer was up Lucy was dropped out by Minerva; Gray and Natsu rushed over to catch her. Everyone quickly rushed into action too. I ran out of the balcony and towards the infirmary where they were taking here while ignoring the calls of my guild. I burst into the room where my appearance was met with surprise.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Is Lucy alright?!" Juvia shouted.

"Lucy!" Mir cried.

I turned to see Fairy Tail B come into the infirmary.

"You guys..." Gray started.

"Even if we're on different teams, we're in the same guild, right?" Cana pointed out.

"After all that talk from Natsu about me being part of Fairy Tail I think it's okay if I'm here." I said.

"Well, thanks to Wendy, her life's not in danger." Porlyusica assured us.

"No... it was thanks to Chelia's emergency treatment." Wendy argued.

"It seems the injuries aren't permanent either, so don't worry." Erza told us.

The room was filled with relief at the news.

"Those guys..." Natsu frowned.

"I know what you want to say." Laxus said.

"Ugh..." Lucy groaned.

"Lucy!" Happy shouted.

"Everyone... sorry... I... did it again..."

"What are you saying? You were second place! Eight points!" Gray assured her.

"Yeah... you did well." Erza agreed.

"Keys... my keys..."

"Here they are." Happy handed them to her.

"Thank goodness... thank you." Lucy then fell asleep clutching the keys.

"Looks like she'll be okay. I better be going then." I said.

"Can't you stay longer?" Wendy asked.

"Don't leave yet Nya." Natsu said. "Please."

"I have to go back to my guild. And it looks like your master has something to say." I motioned.

They all turned to see the master come in.

"Is that you Nya?" Master questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So the brat became a guild master, huh?"

"I'm still a brat?"

"You'll always be a brat now get out of here. Private matters."

I nodded and left the infirmary.

Private matters. That I will no longer be a part of. Argh! Why can't I just freeze my heart again?! Don't want to feel like this! I don't!
________________________________________________________________________

Dogwonder: So do you guys think that Nya is pitiful by now? Annoying? Mean? Evil?

Tell what you think of Nya and the other characters this far into the story.

Also, do you like the first book better or the second one (this one)?

And there's more drama on the way! Remember that!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share too!