Chapter 6: Beach Time!

Dogwonder: Another update!

Nya: No! Go away author!

Dogwonder: Never! The beginning is always fun, the middle is a drag, and the end is always dramatic! Let's begin!
________________________________________________________________________

"Can't believe I had to pay for damages." I grumbled. "I was helping."

"Guess that Fairy Tail curse won't go away." Lilly laughed.

My heart tightened and I whacked Lilly on the back of her head.

"I deserved that." She agreed.

"So what is with you... ?" Haku started.

"I know what well make you feel better Nya!" Tsukasa interrupted. "Since it's my turn to choose I say we go to the beach!"

I wrinkled my nose at the thought. "Really?"

"Yes! Let's go!" Lilly exclaimed.

"I'm in." Haku agreed.

Tsukasa glared at him.

It's not like I have anything better to do.

"Ugh. Fine. Whatever." I sighed.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go now!" Lilly urged.

"Where's a beach anyway?" Haku questioned.

"They may have one at the station." I said.

"Come on Nya!" Tsukasa grabbed my hand. "Let's go!"

"It's getting pretty late." I noted as I saw the sun was steadily setting. "We'll probably have to rent a room then go to the beach tomorrow."

"Okay! Let's hurry then!" Tsukasa pulled my arm.

Lilly came up and grabbed my other arm. "Let's go!"

"You kids." I sighed.

Haku came up behind me and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Ready when you are."

My heart pinged slightly at his action and I frowned.

He used to do that.

"Get off Nya!" Tsukasa yelled.

He tried unsuccessfully to get him off me.

"Just ignore him. Let's go." I said.

We then all headed to the train station and found a map of Fiore. There was beach called Akane beach that we headed to. When we got there we searched for a inn and managed to find a cheap one. We rented one room with two beds. We had dinner in the inn then we went to sleep. Haku and Tsukasa were forced to sleep together. Lilly and I slept on the other bed. Though when I woke up Tsukasa was sleeping with us.

"Why Tsukasa?" I groaned.

"I didn't want to sleep with him." Tsukasa grumbled.

"Sorry Nya." Haku apologized sheepishly.

"Who cares?!" Lilly shouted. "It's beach time! Imagine Art: Swimsuits!"

Four swimsuits appeared after a bright flash of light. Lilly scooped them up in midair and threw one for each of us.

"I don't need a swimsuit." I told her.

"Huh?! Why?!" She yelled.

"I can't swim."

"You can't swim?" Haku questioned.

"Well, never really got the chance to and don't know how well ice and water will mix." I shrugged.

"There are other things we can do." Tsukasa assured me.

"The main point is you're wearing it." Lilly said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's part of the beach experience." Lilly huffed.

"What else you got?" I leaned back onto the bed.

Lilly leaned over and whispered into my ear. "If you don't I'll hide your photograph of Natsu and you."

I flinched at her words.

She knows.

"Fine." I scowled.

I sat up and went to the bathroom and looked at my swimsuit.

I hate you Lilly.

I came out in a white bikini with a light green pullover. Lilly got changed also into a purple and white stopped bikini with a dark pink pullover. Tsukasa wore a red with black lining swim trunks. Haku had tied his white hair up and wore dark blue swim trunks.

We then headed over to the beach where there were a ton of people already.

"Wait should?! What should I do?! What should I do first?!" Lilly jumped up and down.

"We could wander around until we see something interesting." Haku suggested.

"Let's do that." I agreed.

I saw Tsukasa pout slightly in my agreement. We walked along the beach until we saw a huge crowd gathered.

"What's going on there?" Lilly asked.

"Let's check it out Nya!" Tsukasa said.

He grabbed my hand, but I pulled back. He looked at me in confusion and hurt.

"You don't have any gloves on." I explained.

"I don't care." He frowned.

"Well, I do." I sighed.

We then all walked over together and saw a purple hair girl wearing a beret arm wrestling a guy. She easily slams his fist down on her side and raises her arms in triumph.

"She's strong." Haku commented.

"Nya's stronger." Lilly boasted.

"Then why don't we see?" A voice said.

The purple hair girl looked over at us with a smug smile.

"How annoying." I sighed. "But sure. I'll give it a go."

The crowd parted for me and I took a seat across from the girl where the guy who lost sat.

"Let's see how strong you are." She said with her smug smile.

We grasped hands and put our elbows on the table.

"One! Two! Three! Go!" Shouted the referee.

I easily slam her fist down and she stares at me shocked. The people around us muttered in amazement. I got up and headed back to my group.

"Guess I was stronger." I smirked.

"What's your name?! I'm Neru!" She demanded.

"Nya."

I walked away leaving the stunned girl behind.

"Totally you Nya was stronger." Lilly smiled.

"Of course she is." Tsukasa agreed.

"Yeah. I can see that." Haku said.

"Let's find something else to do." I suggested switching the topic.

"Like what?" Haku asked.

"How about an scavenger hunt?" Lilly gestured.

I followed where she was pointing and saw a table with a big sign saying Scavenger hunt.

"That works." Haku agreed.
________________________________________________________________________

Dogwonder: Okay! So this chapter is taking longer than I thought so it will end up being 12-13 chapters until the grand magic games. Sorry! Sorry!

But how many of you are annoyed of Tsukasa?

How many of you do you think Haku should stop pressing the topic of Fairy Tail?

Who thinks Nya should move on from Natsu?