Chapter 4-A visit with papyrus

After...that... sans visited frequently sharing jokes or just talking getting to know each other better and all that stuff. Papyrus asked a lot when he figured out he was going over if he could come but sans always said no. Saying it was "to dangerous" but this time after a long period of silence he said yes. They where getting ready to go and teleported there.

"I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!" Pap said angrily

"Heh what would I say I'm to much of a lazy bone to walk all that way." He shrugged and winked papyrus looking even madder

"SANS!"

"Sorry, sorry! Come on we don't want to make them wait." He said interning the slightly open ruin door papyrus tailing behind. He lead the way though the hallways to the flight of stairs that he seen countless times now. He saw Toriel and her mom in the living room having some pie. Toriel noticed them first and waved, papyrus hid behind him a little nervous.

"Hey tori!" Sans waved at both of them "I hope it's ok that I brought my little bro." He moved to the side a little holding his hand, papyrus suddenly got his confidence back.

"HELLO THERE!" Papyrus ran over to them excitedly. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! WHO ARE YOU?"

Toriel giggled at papyrus enthusiasm. "I am Toriel and this is my mom lyriel!" She said looking at her mother that just smiled.

"It is nice to meet you papyrus." Lyriel said walking over to papyrus and picked him up. Papyrus didn't mind, he loved it

"SANS I FEEL SO TALL! I HOPE I BECOME TALL WHEN I GROW UP!" Papyrus said looking around the area.

"Heh I bet you will pap." He chuckled "At this rate you'll be taller than dad." Pap was only 5 and he was already as tall as sans at 10 years old.

"Do you to want some pie? I just made a new one. Once I knew you where coming over I decided to make one for y'all to take back home and one for us." She disappeared into the kitchen and came back with two plates of pie and a full one covered in foil. "I hope you like it, it's my secret family recipe."

"Aw thanks lyriel! You didn't have to." He slightly blushed grabbing the pie it was still warm.

"Anytime!" Lyriel said putting there slices of pie on the table. They eat there pie and Toriel shows papyrus around the house sans lazily sleeps in lyriel's chair again of course what you expect?

"DO YOU THINK WE CAN EXPLORE MORE OF THE RUINS SOMETIME?" Papyrus asked coming back from the kitchen with Toriel, his loud voice wakening sans that just gave a lazy grin.

"Well...the ruins are pretty dangerous, with puzzles, but maybe if my mom allows." Toriel said looking at sans trying to look mad but failing having a smile on her face. "Really lazy bones sleeping again?"

He shrugged "well I was bone tired and decided to take a to-riel rest." He smiled. Toriel giggled at the puns making sans grin grow larger with a slight blush

"SAAAANNNNSSSS!!!" Papyrus looked at him mad but he was slightly smiling "THOUSE WHERE HORRIBLE!"

"I think they where skel-tastic!" Toriel said giggling

*LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF LAZY AUTHOR!*

Toriel noticed it was getting kinda late, or at least she thought so, hard to tell time in the underground. "It's getting kinda late y'all probably should be heading home..." It took her a lot to say that she didn't want them to leave.

Sans seemed to hesitate before he answered "...we...may be able to...stay the night..." He said shyly, blushing slightly.

"Really!" She cheered up almost instantly "but...how about your dad..." She pointed out.

"That old bag of bones? Eh don't worry about it. He knows I'm here either way." He reassured chuckling a little. Toriel brightened back up

"I'll go ask my mom if it's ok!" She scurried off. Her mom said it was ok, Toriel lead them to the spare room they had for any monsters that where hurt or visiting at the end of the hall. It was a big room with a king size bed and a desk at the foot off the bed. The room turned like a left angle, in the corner was a cabinet and a draw next to it. The room was decorated with a few picture some of golden flowers and some of Toriels family.

"Wow nice room tori." He complemented observing the room

(Letime skip because out of ideas XD)

Sans and Toriel went to sleep while papyrus stayed up thinking about what the rest of the ruins was like. Eventually he shook sans determined to explore the ruins with or without him.

"Mmmmm pap coomone I'm sleepping..." Sans mumbled rolling over.

"COME- come one sans I want to explore the ruins with or without you!" He whispered.

"But what about Toriel..." He sluggishly said now looking at papyrus.

"Come on please!" Pap said adorably looking down at his brother.

He groaned "fine... but! I'm in charge." He said getting out of bed all he had on was a white t-shirt and his usual pants, his jacket was hanging on the wall.

"Yay!" He could barely contain his excitement as he grabbed his red scarf waiting at the door.

Sans yawned, rubbing his eyes as he put on his pink sippers and blue hoodie. He followed sans at the room having a strange feeling something was about to happen. They explored the ruins nothing very interesting but a few broke down puzzles here and there mostly for little kids like papyrus and him even tho he was a lot smarter. Finally they got to this one room that was big with light shining on one spot, it was a golden flower. He didn't turn when he said

"Howdy I'm flowey!"

FLOWEY IS HERE ITS MY FANFICTION SO SHUT UP XD but before Asriel was absorbed into flowey >:3
And I forgot to mention that the names for Toriels mom and dad are NOT mine they belong to GabrielleWarren go check him out!
Words: 1038
Thank you all for being patient waiting on my lazy but to finish it and 64 views and 7 recommend star things XD omg guys I never thought it would boom like that thank you all!
And pls point out grammar or spelling pls I like this to be the best that it can be for everyone!
-Red OUT!
(And if you have any questions just ask me!)