Chapter 16-kidnap and escape?

Sans slowly woke up in a pitch black room his mouth covered by a piece of duct tape while his hands were tied to the chair he was sitting on, same with his feet.

He started to freak out his body starting to shift in panic the ropes finally breaking with the tape on his now muzzle. After he was free he took fast shallow breaths looking around it pitch black. "Where am I?" he mumbled to himself blinking his eyes they turning blue, light coming from them like a flashlight he looking around the room to finally see a door the rest of the room empty.

He scurried over trying the door to find it locked he mumbling something backing up 'asgores dead' he thought before blasting at the door but nothing happened. "Wha-?!"

"What was that..." a deep voice said sans looking around for somewhere to hide he backing against the wall ready to blot for it.

The door slowly opened sans shooting through right when he could hearing a scream of fear from behind him but he kept running blindly it feeling like the lab all over again his paws thudding against the ground not even noticing he was at new home in a secret area.

he ran...

And ran...

And ran...

Until the wetness of waterfall surrounded him. He was snapped back to reality but it was too late his paws thudding on the wood of waterfalls bridge, the wooden beams breaking from under him as he tumbled back everything going in slow motion.

he felt oddly calm to be plugging into the darkness, death so close. He closed his eyes ready for the neck snapping impact of the ground 'sorry tori...' she thought in his head his fear snapping back as the hit one of the side walls. Time went back to normal as he screamed out trying to stop his descent "TOOOORRRIIIIIII!!!!" he screamed out before his skull hit a hard rock his vision doing in and out.

Right before he hit the water at the bottom of the pit that would probably drown him he unable to move. A blue figure flashed by his vision right as he blacked out.

(hey guys sorry this is such a short chapter but I HAD to end it there >:3 and I didn't really know what to do with asgore sorry :( but he escaped but is this really his doom :3 who knows MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH.............. I'm to evil for my own good)