33. Just Like A Season Of Jersey Shore

I was screaming and screaming through my tears for him to let me go. I was kicking at DYlan, hoping desperately that someone would come and help me.

"Nice try, Darling. I'm afraid no one can hear you, though. Maybe try screaming from the ground? I'm sure someone willl hear you from down there. Here, let me help you down"

"Stop! Let me go! Let me go! I hate you!" I screamed in fury, still stuggling.

Dylan laughed and looseded his grip on my arms slightly.

"Naomi, you're such a tease. I could let you go, of course, you'd have to return the favor" I rolled my eyes.

"What would I have to do for you to just leave me alone?!" I scoffed.

"I think you know..." he said, kissing me deeply. I tried to pull away, but if I had, I would've fallen off the balcony. I winced helplessly when he tried to lift up my shirt.

"No, Dylan. Not in a million--Stop it! Oh my god, stop it!" I screamed. My heart was racing as I tried to get away from him. With all the strength I had at that moment, I kicked him in the stomach.

He suddenly got mad at me again and gripped my waist, ready to throw me over the railing. I closed my eyes and cried softly, feeling more and more helpless each second. There was nothing else I could do, so I just had to breathe and hope for the best. I made one last prayre for help, though.

Then, I was yanked back onto the balcony. Had Drew come to save me? I fell onto one of the chairs, scraping my leg and mildly bruising it. I bliked a few times and looked up at who had saved me.

I saw Vanessa, kneeling down next to me. She looked worried, but kind of releived.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" she asked softly. I nodded.

"It's not that bad..." I said weakly. She shook her head.

"I'm so sorry about this, Nao--" I saw Dylan behind her, about to grab her.

"Vanessa! Look out!" I shouted. I saw her turn around suddenly.

That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

•••

"Naomi, are you awake?" I head Drew's voice ask softly. I blinked a couple times before I could see his smile. I smiled back wearily.

"Hey, honey"

"Look, I'm really sorry that I stormed out on you like that. I was confused, that's all"

"Where did you go?"

"I just went out for a drink," he sighed. "Again, I'm really sorry. I should've been here"

"You heard what happened?" I asked in embrassment. 

"Vanessa told me. Naomi, I'm so--"

"Sorry. I got it," I giggled.

"I knew he would try something like that. That's exactly the reason I didn't want him here"

"It's fine, babe" I sat up and kissed him. "So, where are Vanessa and Dylan now? Are they still here?" Drew smiled and winked at me.

"They went out for a night on the town. Seemed happy to see each other"

"Oh, good. Wait, they didn't seem happy in our bed, did they?"

"No, it was on the couch" I looked around me. I was laying on the couch. I screamed and fell off.

"Ew. Ew. Ew. You need to get that couch cleaned right now. I'm going to take a shower" I narrowed my eyes at Drew when I saw him laughing like crazy. I slapped his chest. "Wow, Drew"