Chapter Three.

A/N; This is where I introduce Mr Lockwood to you guys :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomas' P.O.V

To say that I was utterly shocked at my mates response when we first met was a bloody understatement. I definitely dropped my balls when she used her Alpha tone on us and didn't even know it. I didn't mean to be so "arrogant" about it, my wolf just wanted his mate and I, well I wanted her. ALL of her and she, well she made it very clear that she won't go anywhere with me. Very stubborn this one, fiesty, I love it. And I guess I love her too. She hasn't rejected us so that must say something.

Her long brown hair and olive coloured skin made her bright eyes pop under those long lashes. She had a rocking body, curves in the right places. Damn. It's been weeks since I last seen her, which was the first time I met her, at her parents funeral.

My wolf has been going insane without his mate, nearly everyday I have to let him out for a run or else he'd fully take control and take her from her home. I can't have a war on my hands with her brother because I can't control my wolf. But I'm getting desperate, I wan't, no scratch that, I need her.

I growl in frustration.

"Still hung up on Miss Blain are we Alpha?" Jarom says with a cheeky grin, leaning on the door frame.

"Shut up Jarom."

I look at the new folder in front of me.

"Alpha Lockwood."

It had Jye's scent all over it. It contained information about splitting their pack up, Dakota wanted a new start. Jye will keep the original name of the pack and the new pack will be run by Dakota and her Beta, it will be known as the Blood Diamond pack. I did a double take where it said that I was the neighbouring pack. I was happy and so was my wolf knowing that my mate pretty much lived next door.

Our mate is an Alpha, a royal one at that, with her own pack.

'She's perfect.' my wolf's voice filled my mind.

I agree.

"So when are you gonna go see the fiesty little thing?" I forgot Jarom was still in my office.

"She is not a 'thing', she is my mate and your future Luna," I growled, "and I don't know to be honest. I'm not even sure if she want's to see me and I'm not gonna push it. I don't wan't to make things worse from when we left off and even that didn't start off too good."

I could always tell Jarom things, even though he's a dick most of the time, he can be serious.

"I see. But I can see that your wolf is getting a little out of hand and restless without his mate huh?"

I nodded.

"Well dude, do something about that soon or else you're still gonna be here moping around and getting crankier by the minute." he laughed.

"Oh get off your high horse Jarom." a soft voice said, my sister appeared through the door.

"Oh c'mon babe, I was just kidding." he whined pulling her by the waist onto his lap.

Oh yeah, my best friend and Beta is my little sisters mate. I didn't really agree but the moon goddess chose them to be together and I can't change that.

"Get outta my office, you guys make the place look untidy." I pulled the folder closer to me, knowing what they were doing behind it. You know, it kinda sucks that they're mates, you get scarred....badly.