Chapter Sixteen.

"Why hello there little sister. I've seen you have brought guests. Up you come now." A cold female voice said.

I couldn't see through the darkness. Luke had his hand locked around my arm so tight, it was going numb. I was sure I was gonna have a big bruise there in a few minutes.

Vicki climbed out first, Lukin went up next and managed to pull me up without letting me go. He pulled me behind him so that I almost vanished behind his solid form.

"Ahh you're a handsome one." That dead voice said, she was close.

"Don't touch him!" Vicki hissed.

"Oh c'mon little sister, we can share."

I stood on my toes so that I could see just over Lukes shoulder. I could make out Vicki and another female figure, I may have leant into Lukes back when I tried to get a better view of yhe newcomer because he yanked me back down behind him.

"Come along, we shall talk inside. It's much better." Lizaveta said.

I heard light footsteps on the soft crunchy forest floor. I stepped to the side so that I could fully see in front of me, Vicki came over.

"Don't reveal who you are. I haven't seen her in years so I'm not quite sure how she works nowadays but just be careful around her." she whispered.

"Come now sister, you know I don't like waiting." Lizaveta called back to us.

Vicki lead the way and Lukin tucked me back behind him as we walked back to what looked like the pack house. We entered the house and it looked nothing compared to my house.

This house was darkly decorated. Instead of the fresh wooden walls, they were replaced with black wallpaper with blood red roses, thorns and vines dancing along the walls. The carpet was the same blood red alongside the dark coloured furniture. We stopped to what looked like the front lounge, Victoria, Luke and I sat on the low couch with Lizaveta sitting across from us, a small square coffee table seperated us.

I could see her more clearly now, she had wavy strawberry blonde hair that lay just below her breasts. She had brown the same brown eyes as Victorias mother, Maddy. She looked tall with those lanky looking legs under those black tights with lace up boots.

"So what brings you here young sister?" She sat crossed legged.

"You have someone. We need him back please." Vicki said in a rather annoyed tone.

She laughed. "And what makes you think I have this person. Not even ten minutes here sister and you are making such accusations." Lizaveta faked a hurt expression.

"Lizaveta." Vicki warned lowly.

"Oh don't get you're knickers in a twist. Don't I get a hello? It's a little disrespectful coming in here and not greet me. It's been far too long little sister." Liza's face grew grim.

"It has but you know I had nothing to do with what you did to get yourself here." Vicki shot back.

I was starting to get agitated and impatient. Luke tensed up next to me.

'Don't worry. We'll find him.' He voiced in my head.

I must have reacted slowly but all I heard was something smashing to a million pieces. I looked around to see that Victoria had been thrown to the wall and smashed the vase on the side table. Luke got up, I rushed to her side.

"Victoria!"

She was up in a second and zipped passed me, getting in Liza's face.

"Don't test me dear sister. You are older than I am but you've been stuck in this realm for a long time. I dare you to try that again." her voice was calm but you could hear the deadly threat behind her words.