Chapter Six.

A/N; Waaah I'm so happy! My two best friends are friends again :') after two years of hatin', bitching and back stabbing!

*Sighs happily*

I'm not stuck in the middle anymore :P SO! Since I feel like a nice person, I'll post early :)

Enjoy dolls :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

Tomas' pain coursed through me. The pain of my own wolf tugged at my heart. She was hurting, bad. All because my human self is being selfish.

My eyes were wide. "No. I would never!" I whispered.

The tears threatening to spill over. "Don't you dare say that! Not ever! You are my mate, MINE!" I growled, the walls of his office trembled at my every word. "I'm reacting this way because she had her fucking hands ALL over you! She is damn well lucky she's in your pack, if she were in mine she'd be dead in a matter of seconds." my breathing was coming out in pants as I struggled to keep my wolf at bay.

Tomas had a small smile spread across his face and made his way in front of me, picked my stubborn form off the seat and pulled me into his chest in a hug.

My wolf recoiled to the back of my mind as soon as he touched my arm. I snuggled into his hard chest taking whiffs of his wonderful scent. He held me tighter and was rubbing my back as I realised I was sobbing into his shirt, "Oh fuck." I muttered wiping the tears away rather harshly.

He chuckled. "I have such a difficult mate but I love it."

Just then I heard a quiet gasp at the door and turned to see Regina standing there with her hands on her mouth. Her eyes were wide, not even making an attempt to hide her shock.

"Y-You two are mates?" she asked with the same expression.

Tomas gave her a nod.

"Use your mouth son!" she scolded.

He sighed. "Yes she is mother."

I squirmed in his arms and he growled to which I snarled back at him. "Let me go."

He did as he was told and I took a step aside to compose myself. "Yes I am his mate but I also am another Alpha which means I have a pack to run."

She smiled widely up at me, tears streaming down her face, totally ignoring what I just said, "My boy's have their mates! I'm so happy!!" she said softly holding her chest.

Later that evening.

Tonight was Any and Brodie's ceremony, to announce them as mates. I had called Tim and Nina to come along, this would be a very special time for Any and for both parents of the parties to meet.

Tim called Eddie to come take over while he and Nina made their way over.

It was a formal occasion so I was lucky Marnie had snuck me a dress and some heels.

The dress was white and simple, it hugged all my curves in the right places and finished just above my knees. Not really into the skanky short crap, I never exposed myself like most of the girls I grew up with, I must say I had some standards you know.

My waist long hair fell in curls around me, my make-up was simple. Dark smokey eye to make my silvery-blue eyes pop and crimson red lipstick to give me some kind of edge, I just know these freaking heels are just a death wish for my feet.

I looked in the mirror, hmm I didn't do too bad getting myself ready after helping Any.

I smiled at my necklace my parents gave me, looking in the mirror one last time and walked out to find Peter sitting on my bed playing Candy Crush on my phone. "Argh you stupid lollies!" he muttered. I giggled at his childish ways.