Chapter Thirty Seven.

A/N: Double update coz I'm feeling positive despite the poop weather :/

Tomas P.O.V

~

"Let me go!" Masyn yelled. She was being held back by Luci.

Another girl was picking herself off the ground. Her face had scratches all over and her nose was bleeding.

"What's going on?" My voice boomed throughout the lounge.

Masyns wild eyes flickered to me, she shook Luci off and stormed up the stairs. Luci and the girl both bowed their heads.

"Just a little misunderstanding Alpha." the girl squeaked.

Luci scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah misunderstanding my ass! Next time I won't be so nice and let Masyn have your ass bitch!" she stormed off after Masyn and the girl scurried away.

I growled as sharp pain slid across my left wrist, three times. I was confused at the concept when I saw red lines across it like I got scratched or something.

"What the fucking hell!" I heard someone curse upstairs. I then realised that it had to be something to do with Dakota.

I flew up stairs and ran into the room, she wasn't here. The bathroom door was open and I smelt the familiar mettalic scent of blood.

"No." I whispered. "NO!" I ran across the room and into the bathroom, Lukin was poised over her and tightly wrapping a towel over her wrist.

The bathroom was stained with blood everywhere. I looked at my mate who went a deathly pale colour.

"Take her downstairs!" Lukin barked. His hands and shirt drenched in her blood. "I'll clean up here, GO!"

I picked her up and ran downstairs on the way down Masyn caught me at the bottom. Her eyes filled with tears, she ran. I didn't have time, I raced down to the infirmary.

"Carmen!" I barked as soon as I burst through the door. She came at once.

"Put her here." she instructed. She saw the blood soaked towel that clung to Dakotas left hand. "Joel! Get me a blood bag."

I placed her on the bed. Joel rushed in with a bag of blood, he connected it up with wires.

"It's warm." he murmured.

"Good." she replied, cleaning the wounds and letting them heal. Because she is an Alpha, it's quicker for her to heal. They closed up and left angry lines on her wrist.

I was confused. Why in the hell would she do this? I told her I was sorry. What did I miss?

Joel gently plunged a needle that was connected to the blood bag into her arm. Everything seemed to settle down when they stopped.

I heard Carmen sigh. "Go help Lukin clean upstairs will you son?"

Joel nodded and bowed on the way out.

"Alpha," she started. "You may not agree with what I'm about to ask you but-" I cut her off.

"Then don't say it!" I snapped. She flinched but carried on anyways.

"But it may be for her benefit and own safety for now." she went to her office and came back with straps.

I was caught off guard. "You want me to strap her down?"

She shrugged. "Like I said, it may be for her own safety."

"My mate is not crazy!" I snarled.

"I know, I know! But her stress levels are through the roof. It's not healthy and judging by her mental stability, she is all over the place. She is not stable and she can't handle reality right now." she explained.