Chapter Thirty Five.

A/N: This person didn't ask for it but she's been so positive! This chapter is dedicated to xAISLINN for voting and commenting :) ALSO checkout her story, Goddess From Within. It's really kick ass!

I kinda liked writing this chapter,enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

I sniffed the air. "Mmm it's good to be home!" I breathed out dramatically and casually walked amongst the fight that broke out between my mutts and the pack wolves.

"Now, where is that useless excuse of a mate of mine?"

Amongst the snarls and grunts, one growl in particular caught my attention. My eyes averted to a pair of piercing blue ones against black fur. Teeth bared and slightly frothing at the mouth.

I smirked. "He finally shows himself." I teased and ran full force towards him.

'You will lose.' His mate stated in my head before I shifted.

I didn't care at the moment. I ran it up straight up to him and we collided head first. I knocked us both over, before I shot up he dragged his hot wet tongue over my face.

I jumped up as if touched by fire. He took his sweet ass time in getting himself up and I should have used that time to get him but what he did caught me off guard.

The cheeky bastard licked me!

I could feel myself slowly starting to slip away and his mate trying to get control again. He had a stupid wolf grin that sent her clawing at the surface at being so close to her mate.

I shook it off and snapped at him.

~

Tomas P.O.V

I saw the way she froze up when I licked her face. Her red eyes flashed the silvery blue eyes I adored, she was still in there, fighting.

I grinned at her. Her eyes glowed red again as she snarled and launched herself at me.

Earlier that day...

"She will be aggressive towards you, her main target is to kill you, blood lust will cloud everything and her focus will be on you." Marnies voice was grim.

"So, we need a distraction?"

"You will be her distraction."

What? "I don't follow?"

The old woman rolled her eyes and muttered something about men being utterly slow.

"She'll be focused on only you yes?"

I nodded.

"Then you will be the distraction. You see child, you both have had a lot of encounters for years now and each time she has hurt you, it's brought her from her mental prison slowly to the surface. I take it you've been able to see through her eyes?"

I nod again. "Yes but it takes a lot of energy to do so. If I do it too much I end up passing out."

At my words she is nodding. "Yes. It's the evil soul that has tainted hers and tries to block you out, it's too strong even for me. Tell me, can you feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"The bond?"

I focus on what the bond used to feel like a strong tie it felt like. Ours was barely there, a thread maybe. I look at Marnie and awaits for my answer, "It's very weak but it's there."