Chapter Thirty Three.

A/N: Wattpad you evil creation! I have four English papers due tomorrow . One more day then holidays! YUSS!!

Goodnight and enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

Pain. Pain. PAIN!

It's everywhere. Since I only have a pack of useless mongrels that piss me off and none of them were had any medical experience, I had to get the youngest to re-break my bones so they can set in the right position.

The girl was about fifteen. She was the bossy one barking orders at everyone in this stupid pack. She was a sly fighter who took easy shots but killed efficiently. I kept her around because she could be useful, better than my last prospect Dana.

"Georgia go get me Lionel." I said in my seat.

I felt useless in this stupid fucking chair because my mate no doubt kicked my ass and caught me off guard when these she-wolves got to me. I think I remember them but who cares, they're dead anyways.

Lionel walked through the door in his rugged glory. Scars and tattoos paraded his bulging arms and his face.

"You called Alpha."

My eyes darkened and I began to shake. "Get your mutts ready for a war."

~

Ten years later.

Ten years and two hundred rouges later. Over the years Tomas and I have had fights and I've kept losing. His wolf is out for his mate and he keeps winning, he's out there somewhere and he won't stop. I could feel another conscience within me. His mate. She's calling for him.

'Of course I am. He'll find us.' The voice in my mind told me. I pushed it back.

"Lionel. Are they ready?"

"Yes Alpha." he replies.

"Good." I smile and head outside where everyone of my minions wait.

"In a couple of weeks, we take down the Shadow Hunter Pack! Kill everyone but leave the Alpha for me. He's mine!" I growl.

It's silent, almost eerie. The atmosphere in the air went from radiating hostility to unsurety in seconds as we heard silent foot falls quickly coming our way. It falls dead silent again and everybody is tense.

Other rouges start pouring through the forest boundaries and attacked. I growl in frustration and shift into my wolf and tear whatever wolf came in my way. I kept rushing at them, taking chunks out where ever and finally my eyes laid on a pair of glowing red ones. This wolf slightly smaller than me and for a second I thought he was a she-wolf. He was covered in black and white fur.

I growled and snapped at him, my lips curling over my teeth as I growled a second time.

He shifted and naked as the day he was born, Nathaniel stood before me with hands up in surrender.

"We could be great together Dakota. Let us lead together."

The growls that slipped my lips were enough to have him shift back and lower his head. I lunged for him. Hate and anger fuelled the red I was seeing. I lead him to think I was going to pounce on top of him but ended up barrelling through him, knocking him off his paws.

He growled and shot back up, red eyes glued to me.

I circled him while the battle between my mutts and his drowned into the background.