Chapter Four.

A/N; So how was the last chapter? I kinda liked writting that one, in this chapter y'all meet Anyese from Rae's P.O.V though.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

"I'm so nervous!" said Anyese, pacing back and forth my office.

The other night she met her mate, who happens to be my mates younger brother AND who she beat the shit out of.

I wasn't surprised that she did that kind of damage, afterall she grew up and was brought up by a ruthless pack of rouges who she later found out that the Alpha killed her parents. He taught her how to fight and wow she was one good fighter, so good she wiped half the pack out herself, the Alpha included.

After her rampage she somewhat wandered onto our territory, she didn't put up a fight as soon as Tim and the pack warriors found her. My father, seeing that she was no immediate threat, was kind enough to give her a place in the pack to which she accepted. No one offered to take the wild girl in but one couple. Tim and his mate, well more like Nina, jumped at the opportunity. She adored children but it was unfortunate that she couldn't be with-child.

It took Tim nearly a year to accept her as his adopted daughter because she was rouge, afterall he did kill them for a living. Tim is a very hard man, he soon grew attached to the pint sized blonde when he saw her fighting skills.

Tim gave us hard training and we both ended up being the best in our year. We sparred once and it went on for a good hour of non-stop hand to hand combat, I had more of an advantage coz of my height but she managed to keep up with me. Neither of us wanted to give up so we sparred until she finally gave up the ghost and I had her pinned.

She was 15 when she came into the pack, I had recently turned 15 also and decided to invite her over. The others distanced themselves from her but I thought she was so cool being raised by rouges, after that we've been best friends since then. My so-called 'best friend' back then Maxine turned into a sour cow, she did not like Any one bit and made me choose between her and Any, I couldn't choose so she just assumed I picked Any over her, sure it kinda hurt that she hated me but we were only friends for two years so it didn't really matter to me.

Today Maxine is the pack whore and unfortunately she was a part of my pack. I let whoever wanted to join and thanks to me and my big mouth she joined mine. Most of the young adults and unmated wolves as well as parentless teenagers joined, the youngest would be turning 16. So my pack was pretty young. And very skilled fighters, as you may already know.

"It's okay, just calm down a bit. Take a few deep breaths." I say. "Here, this will help." Pouring her a small amount of whiskey into a chrystal glass.

She took the glass and sniffed the liquid. "You know I don't drink strong stuff Rae."

"It's fine, it'll make you feel a bit better."

She looked at the liquid one more time and brought the glass to her lips and let the alcohol slide into her mouth. She scrunched her face in disgust and coughed a little, I couldn't help myself. I had to laugh at her digusted expression.

"Ugh! That stuff is horrible!" she spat, "I don't know how you drink that crap."

"With ease young one." I say as if I've been drinking it for years. I've only started drinking it coz Vodka wasn't enough for me. Jye's been telling me to lay off the stuff before I turn into an alcoholic and so I stopped, only keeping this bottle for a special occasion.

I didn't know running a pack could be a little hectic at times and it's only been a few weeks or a month since we've settled in.

Any just rolled her eyes and handed me the empty glass. "Plus it'll make you shut up for a bit so I don't go insane while driving." I laughed.