Chapter Thirty Two.

A/N: I reckon 'Life Support' by Sam Smith is a pretty good song for this chapter. I totes recommend playing this song when reading this chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomas P.O.V

I was laying in a grassy field, the sun was beating down on me and wisps of wind blew across the field, whispering my name.

"Tomas."

I ignored it and shook myself off. I knew that this could only be a dream.

"Tomas."

A blinding white light flashed in front of me and stayed there. I looked through the cutting light and a figure stood in it. The brightness of the light settled and my eyes laid upon a beautiful woman.

Her long shining silver hair flowed down in waves and framed her heart shaped face. Her skin seemed to be also glowing too. Her eyes were just as silver as her hair, she wore a white flowing dress like one a greek goddess would wear. In her hair was a silver crown of flowers.

"Tomas." her voice was feather light.

"Who are you?"

'Isn't it obvious?' My wolf muttered.

I took me a few moments to process who it was. It was the moon goddess, I bowed. "I'm sorry."

Her hand came out and lifted my chin. "It's fine. I have a mission for you."

I nodded.

"My daughter is troubled. Her soul has been tainted by darkness." she looked at me sadly.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take this dagger. You will have to drive it through her heart." she handed me a shiny white dagger that projected light.

I almost trembled. "You want me to stab her?"

"I know how hard this may seem but it's the only way. We are running short on time, if you fail her soul will be consumed in endless darkness and you will never be able to get her back. The only one that could accomplish this is you, her mate. Neither her guardian nor her brother can help her." she explained. "But before you drive it through her, you must seal the dagger with your blood."

I nodded and gripped the dagger, it felt light and definitely lethal.

She nodded and gave me a smile. "This will take some time but you will achieve it. I have faith in you Tomas Lockwood." she squeezed my shoulder and smiled. Slowly she the light faded back and she disappeared with it.

Pain settled into every inch of my body as I came to. I was struggling to breathe, my eyes flew open and they hurt from the lights above.

"Any he's up! Go get Carmen." Brodies panicked voice said. "Argh! How the fuck do you get these fucking things out!"

I felt his hands tug at something that moved in my throat. I began to gag and choke.

"Carmen! Get them out!" Brodie growled.

My eyes focused on Carmens soft features. "On the count of three." she gives me a concentrated stare.

I nod.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

She slid them out and I came up coughing, sputtering and gagging. This made my possibly broken ribs cry out as the sharp pain shot throughout my torso and chest area, making it hard to breathe.