Chapter Thirty Eight.

A/N; So I'm sorry to say this but this is the last chapter. NO JOKES THIS TIME!!! I KNOW!! No prior warning and stuff but I feel as though this chapter in their life has come to a close BUT!! I think that there is more to come. I'm so sorry, here you go :')

Last chapter :'(

WARNING!! This chapter contains extreme sexual content. Like I have said before, if sex scenes make you uncomfortable then please don't waste your time, do NOT read it. This scene is totally different from the last ones because it's kinda really detailed. If you're like 12 or something I don't really suggest you read it but ahh well read at your own risk!!

You have been warned people!!

This is kind of sad tbh :'o

Enjoy!!

~

Tomas P.O.V

I growled in irritation and glared at the culprit. Masyn stood in the doorway, her eyes were trained passed me and locked onto Dakota. She gulped and her gaze flickered to mine.

"Masyn-" I started.

"YOU!" she snarled and stabbed a finger in Dakotas direction. "This all happend because of YOU!"

I felt Dakota flinch behind me. I growled.

"Watch what you say pup."

That seemed to kick her out of her trance. "Why?" she whispered, tears rushing down her cheeks. "Why did you do this to us mom?"

"Ohh honey I'm so sorry!" Dakota rushed over to her and comforted our daughter while Masyn sobbed out loud.

"Why!"

"Shhh. I'm here now. Hush. It's okay, I'm here pumpkin." she hushed the crying teenage girl and walked her into the lounge onto the couch.

'You mind?' Dakota looked up at me expectantly.

I nodded and closed the door.

"So it finally happend huh?" Any sat on the bench.

"I didn't think she'd react that well to be honest?"

"Yeah well, the kid isn't one to hold grudges. Years of building it up probably got to her."

"You sound like you're an expert." I mused.

"Just speaking from experience." she shot back. "Anyways, she's a good kid."

"Yeah," I turn to the closed door, "she is."

Two hours later...

I looked up from my papers when I heard a knock on the door to my office. "Come in."

Dakota and Masyn walked through hand-in-hand with big smiles.

"All better?"

They both nod. "I understand now. I'm sorry daddy." Masyn gave me her best puppy dog eyes.

It made me grin to know that my two favourite girls have made up and I have my mate and family back together.

"It's okay pup." I come around and take them both in my arms, kissing both of them on the forehead. "I love you both." They giggled and let them go.

I kissed Dakota, well pecked her lips before she jumped me.

"Ew! No!" Masyn squealed, covering her eyes with her arms.

She pouted at Masyn. "But I missed your father so much." God her lips.

"Ew. Okay, I'm leaving." Masyn muttered and skipped out of the room.