Chapter Five.

It's Sunday today and Monday is tomorrow which means the new school term is starting. -.- BOO!! BUT it's only four weeks of school I have left til the end of the year!! YAY!! Sooo that means I may not be updating for a while coz I have end of year exams -.- but I will try!! :)

So here's chapter five :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

I woke up from a comfortable dreamless sleep, Any still sound asleep next to me. I looked around the dark room, Pete was sprawled out on the couch, all the blankets on the ground. They both looked peaceful in their sleep. I grabbed my phone from the side table and checked the time, it was merely after seven. I decided to take a long shower, waking Any up as well knowing Pete will be up soon too.

I literally had to dump Any's sleepy, lazy, little body, still fully dressed I might add, in the shower and turned it on which sprayed freezing cold water on her. A feral growl escaped her lips as she pounced out of the shower dripping wet. Her eyes were black and she was in attack mode.

I dropped on the floor laughing my face off at her reaction, my eyes burned as tears made themselves present, my stomach was tightening at every laughing fit that rolled in.

"DAKOTA-RAE BLAIN!!!!!" she screamed. Not caring if it woke anyone up. I'm pretty sure these walls were sound proof, not that it mattered coz I'm pretty sure the pack still heard her scream.

Well that was one way to wake her lazy ass up.

I looked up at her, my vision slightly blurred from the tears.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" she yelled and lunged towards me. I, being quick to react bolted to the bathroom door, shutting it in her face and running towards my own room squealing and giggling, Peter looked as if he'd kill someone as I ran passed him.

I ripped the open door and crashed into something hard that sent sparks exploding everywhere. I closed my eyes as the object and I hit the floor of the hallway with a 'thump'.

"Ow." I muttered, opening my eyes to find none other than a shirtless Tomas looking at me in the face with those mesmerising blue eyes. I gasped at the contact of my hands resting on his his hard and very nicely chiseled chest, "Sorry? I-"

I didn't bother to help when he got back up. "It's okay, uh I was in the kitchen when I heard screaming." he said rubbing the back of his head.

I was hardly paying any attention to what he was saying, I was too busy eye-raping his chest, then his very impressive six pack then lower to his fine ass v-line, I dare not go any lower than that. My eyes darkened at the dirty thoughts that were invading my mind.

"Ye-yeah I uhm-" I stuttered.

"There you are!" a female voice called. I didn't bother in saying anything else so I entered my room and took a hot shower.

Unfortunately, my plans for a long shower were cut short due to dragging Anyese out of bed. How the lump can someone be so tiny yet so heavy!

Once I got out I changed into some black skinnies, a white flowy sleeveless shirt, my white converses and my leather jacket. I didn't bother to put make up on purely because I was lazy. I left my long hair but then it looked a little messy so I settled for a side braid.

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I called.

I was still looking in the mirror when in the background the door opened and Tomas stepped in with a pair of jeans and a crisp shirt on. "Uh you didn't say a time so I just thought you wanted to do it now?"