Chapter Eight.

Rae's P.O.V

It's been over a month since Brodie and Lukin joined my pack. Jye came to visit a day after, he seemed to hit it off with Brodie and seemed interested in Lukin.

"Back off Jye! He's with me!" I had snarled up at my big brother.

He put up his hands in surrender, "Touchy, touchy!" he chuckled.

Lukin. Bloody hell!

If you see him now, you'd never think he was the timid, scrawny, 16 year old kid we met a month ago.

He is now a still quiet yet confident, tall, meaty 17 year old guy. I've put him under hard training; being trained differently to how I would train the pack normally.

Turns out, Rain was right about Lukin; he is a warrior. He can be intimidating to others, even if he doesn't mean to be. I can see it now.

For his 17th birthday I got him the latest Honda motorcycle there was, he flipped! I knew the boys had motorcycles so I just thought I'd get him one too. Caleb is like his best friend here and of course he was happy too!

Tim has been a great help too, coming in now and then to see how Lukin was doing. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Tim has somewhat taken a liking to Lukin. He won't admit it but I can see it in Tim's eyes. As much as he loves Any, it'd be nice for him to have a son.

With all the correct training and diet, Lukin has grown to be quite a fine looking young man. His dull brown eyes were now a bright honey colour, his longish dark hair is now cleanly cut around the sides and has a longish fringe in the front, his natural hair colour is actually bronze. His stick limbs are now bulging with muscle, I know he doesn't like to show off but I've seen him with his shirt off with the other boys his age while training, I'm really impressed in his progress. And the girls in the pack seem to think so too.

I hate to think what he'll be doing if I left in Tomas' pack. I was pretty pissed that his pack sucked at respect, manners and the fact that they treated Lukin like shit.

Tomas and I are doing great as Alpha's. We'll meet at the borders of our territories every other night and just hang out. We'll just sit on the rocks in the dark in each others arms talking, stealing kisses but nothing more than getting to know each other. My wolf has half forgiven me; which I'm fine with, I'm just happy she's talking to me again.

Some days when it gets a little hectic in the pack; instead of drinking my stress away I run straight into Tomas' arms and just hold him tight.

"Hard day?" He'd chuckle and lift me onto his lap, plant a kiss on my forehead. I'd say the best parts of my day will be seeing my pack in the morning, healthy and well. And when I see Tomas in the evenings before heading to bed.

Right now, I decided to tag along with Lukin and Caleb on their shift. They were talking about something through the mind link when I got a whiff of a foreign scent but it faintly smelled familiar. Rain went on high alert and skidded to a halt, Caleb and Lukin followed in suit.

'You smell that?' he said sniffing the air.

'Yeah.' Caleb and I said in unison.

Rain was in a defensive stance in front of Caleb's and Lukin's wolves.

'It's him.' she snarled with so much hate. The only person I could come up with would be that rouge.

Rain was growling ferociosly at the fringe of the forest. Without the light of the moon you could still see clearly with your wolf senses.

'Alpha, what is it?' that was Caleb.

I didn't reply, I was still focused on the spot in front of us.