Chapter Fifteen.

"It wasn't his fault! It was me." Vicki grabbed my arm. "I lost control, I smelt his uhm.." she went red, "his arousel."

I looked at Caleb, he too was undergoing a shade of red.

"Look I'm gonna be a parental prick right now but Vicki, I think you should wait til everything's over. Having sex now ain't gonna solve anything but that's just what I think but you're old enough to do what you want."

She was staring at her feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world when she said, "I know and you're right."

"Hey," I put my hand on her good shoulder, "It's okay, just try and control them hormones yes? I don't want a pissed off vampire prince on my ass and ripping up half my pack coz someone," my eyes narrowed at Caleb, "can't keep it in their pants."

"Don't worry, it won't happen again." she winked.

Caleb looked like a kid with a slapped butt coz he wasn't getting some ass from now on. He saw the hard stare I was giving him and quickly changed his expression.

"Sorry Caleb but I would like to spend some time with my niece, I'm sure a few hours without her won't hurt." I smile darkly at him. Before he could protest, I silenced him with my index finger in the air.

"Nuh-uh! No buts." I grabbed Victoria by the arm and proceeded to the pool area in the backyard.

"So how are you?" I finally say, sitting next to her on the picnic table.

"I'm okay."

"You sure? Not feeling homesick?"

"I kinda miss my parents to be honest."

"I'm sorry." I tell her.

She gives a swift shrug of her small shoulders. "It's not your fault."

"Don't worry about it too much okay? We'll look after yah!"

"Thanks. Hey what do I call you? Aunt? Rae? Alpha? You have so many titles, I can't keep up."

"Don't call me Auntie please."

A smirk tugged at her red lips. "Alrighty then Aunt." She burst laughing.

I rolled my eyes. That one was gonna stick. "You know you're only a couple of years younger."

"True but I like Aunt better! As you know Dad doesn't have any siblings. Moms older sister lives  with her beloved somewhere in Canada and hardly keeps tabs so that leaves me with you and Uncle Jye. So I'm sorry Auntie but like it or not, you're stuck with me." she finished her little rant with a huge smile.

"Well smartass I'm grateful that I am stuck with you." I squeeze her cheek.

"Hey!" she slaps my hand away and misses.

"Get used to it." I laugh.

I spent the rest of the day getting to know Victoria more. Any, Larissa and a few other girls came over and properly introduced themselves. Once the other girls went, Any and Rissa got their chance and bombarded me with questions about my morning with Tomas.

Victoria blocked us off and hummed to herself. Caleb spent the day with Luke and the others. Once he walked through the door I literally had to peel them off each other. I gained a few growls from the both of them and thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Sorry." They both had apologised.

Dinner came around and Tomas wasn't there. I hadn't seen him all day since this morning. Had I done something wrong? He would have said something. Usually he tells me where he's going.