Chapter Eleven.

A/N; I haven't updated in a while simply coz I'm being lazy lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up all nice and comfy. I have never had a sleep like this in my LIFE! It was the best ever! I snuggled into the comfort of the duvet. I froze when the duvet moved. A large arm came around and pulled me closer. I felt the sparks and knew who it immediately was.

"Tomas?" I whisper lightly shaking his arm.

"Hmm? Yeah five minutes." He mumbled in my neck.

I giggled when he did that, his hot breath tickling me.

"Tomas please remove your hand from me before I rip it off."

He growled and held me tighter. I looked at his sleeping face.

"Alright, you asked for it."

His eyes flew open and I giggled at the horrified look he had on his face.

"Thank you." I brushed his hand away and skipped to my bathroom feeling unusually giddy. Probably because Tomas slept next to me.

I had a shower and got changed, I walked out and my bed was made, no sign of Tomas. I smiled to myself, running my hands through my long damp hair and walking down to the kitchen.

"Morning Alpha." Lukin smiled up from his food-filled plate.

"Morning Luke." I smiled back at him. "Where is everyone?"

"Any has everyone doing early morning trainings in the meadow, they should be here in five."

"Good. Why are you here before everyone else?" I say trying to sound stern.

A sheepish smile was playing at the corners of his lips. "Uhm, I just thought I'd get in before the food vanished."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at his blushing face. "You are so busted!" I laugh punching his shoulder.

"Dakota, Tomas said to give this to you." Marnie's voice said behind me.

She handed me a folded bit of paper,

'Morning sweetheart,

My Beta called about rouges this morning.

Have a nice day, I'll see you soon.

-Tomas.'

I looked up from the paper to find Luke and Marnie staring.

"He's gone back to his pack, rouges." I say.

"Ahh." They say in unison before a dirty Any burst through the room with a frown on her face, a frustrated Brodie hot on her heels.

"Oh come on babe, it was only training and you were the one who put us together." Brodie whined.

The dining room was starting to fill with grubby wolves.

"Any please!" Brodie plead and grabbed her arm to which she used her quick reflexes to shove him to the wall.

My eyes widened, I've never seen her act like this towards Brodie.

Her eyes were pitch black, "Don't touch me Brodie." she spat and walked out again.

"Hey Rae." Larissa called.

"Morning Rissa, what's going on there?" I asked pointing at Brodie.

"Oh yeah, Any got a little jelly when one of the girls she paired him with pinned him on the ground and she was straddling him," she giggled, "Any almost ripped the poor girl to shreds."