Chapter Thirty One.

A/N: Sorry for the wait :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomas P.O.V

A year later...

"They were rouges trespassing on owned territory. I was doing my fucking job!" The pint sized blonde snapped at me.

"You interrogated them, then killed them. Tell me Any, what did you get out of that?"

Her expression hardened and her eyes darkened, "If you were doing your fucking job maybe you would have found her by now Tomas." she spat.

I sighed running a hand through my hair. "Going on rampages and ripping every rouge you see won't bring her back."

"Have you given up Tomas?"

"No."

"Then going on rampages and ripping every rouge I see is my way of trying to find her and or Lukin. At least I'm doing something about it!"

Brodie steps in. "Watch it Tomas." he warns me and pulls her out.

A year without my mate. I don't think I can take it anymore. I think Marnie has an idea where she is but she's keeping it tucked away. I just want her back.

I pound down the stairs and shift once outside. My wolf stretches his strides and picks up the pace, he's scared for her, he wants his mate back. I run for a couple of hours and come to a halt when foreign scents linger the air.

"Come on Gordon!" Someone hissed.

By the sound of their clumsy tramping and loudness they were humans.

"Shut up! You were the one who dragged me out here to meet some fucking girl."

A couple of guys in their early twenties with tramping packs came into view, I stayed low in the bushes and watched the two argue.

"Who asks to meet in the woods anyways?"

"I don't know but I really like this chick okay?" The first one said.

"Seriously man, I'm happy for you really I am but I've only seen the pictures and she's beautiful and all but I don't know. She won't even let you kiss her, let alone touch in an intimate way. What's her name again?" The second one babbled.

"She's really traditional that's all, nothing wrong with that. It only makes me want her more man, I love her. Her name is Dakota Rae." I could see the love in his eyes and only one person can do that but what he said makes my wolf leap in to their view.

I can't control my wolf's jealousy when he savagely rips into the first guy then beheads his friend. It's bloody all around but I don't give a shit. Dakota is mine and mine only.

The feeling of being watched slowly gained me control of myself again. The sound of branches brushing against material caught my attention. Slowly, a figure emerged. My wolf whimpered inside me.

"Oh, it's you." That wonderful voice said. My wolf and I whimper in longing.

She looks just as gorgeous as I last saw her, if possible she's more gorgeous than before. Her silvery liquid eyes were a little dark today and her brown locks sit passed her waist in soft waves. Her ripped up clothes didn't really imply she was meeting someone here.

"I remember everything now. You are Tomas, my mate. You gave me this mark and that stupid ring, well I should tell you now Alpha, what we had will never continue." she blankly.

My heart feels like it's been ripped out and stabbed with endless needles. I growl at her.

"Yeah like growling at me like that is gonna help you." she growled back.