Chapter Eighteen.

A/N: LOL couldn't help myself :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my "wild" night with Tomas, I took a shower and headed down to the kitchen. He was sound asleep, naked still. I had to rip my eyes away from his model worthy body and put a sheet over him.

"Sooooo miss Alpha, heard you went all the way huh?" Any's voice startled me. She leaned against the fridge in booty shorts and a crop top, her eyebrows wriggling and a knowing smirk danced across her lips.

The keyword heard. We weren't that loud were we?

I blushed at the thought. "Shut up." I told her and went to grab an apple from the island.

"What? You can't miss a huge ass mark like that." she lightly poked at the rose vines leaking down my arm.

"I guess it's an Alpha thing." I lightly brushed her away and smirking.

"Probably, mines is bigger than normal ones too. Yours, well your one takes the bloody cake." she lifted her top a little higher and revealed a reasonly big dream catcher with two wolves in the middle. One time I saw her mark on Brodies back when we were training, it was the same.

"Yah yah yah whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you up anyways, it's like three in the morning."

"Well I don't think anyone could sleep with all the racket going on down the hall honey." she had a devilish smirk on.

I blushed.

"HAHA! What? You embarrassed dear Alpha?" she laughed.

I glared at her.

"Don't worry, I was kidding! I was kidding! Sheeesh! Just make sure you FULLY shut the door next time okay?" she smirked again.

My face was starting was on fire. "Oh."

"Don't worry, I won't tell no one." she says winking and walking out.

I decided to go check on Luke and his sister. I looked through the small window of her double doors, I saw the same sight as the day before. Luke was sleeping on the small chair with blankets, his long arms and legs all over the place.

I smiled to myself, his sleeping face was so adorable. I flickered my eyes to Lillie and to my surprise she was staring back.

'Nice one dork. She caught you staring at her brother.' My wolf barked a laugh.

Lillie smiled weakly at me and with a slight movement of her head, invited me in.

I walked in and smiled sheepishly down at her. "Hi"

She blushed and looked down at her hands.

"Hello." It was barely a whisper.

"How are you doing?"

"Better."

I didn't know what else to say. An awkward silence fell upon us. Luke stirred in his sleep.

"Thank you." she squeaked.

"For what?"

"For saving me. A few more days in there and I would have been dead." her voice was barely a whisper.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just happy you made it this far. Lukin was worried as hell, he thought you were..." I cut myself off before I said it.

"He thought I was dead." she finished for me.

"I expected that, I was only young when I was taken. I watched as they killed my parents and dragged my brother away." she looked at him sadly, remembering the harsh memory.