Chapter 6

((HEY JAYS! ITS COPYCAT HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY CHAP! SONG IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS 'Cut' BY plumb. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!))

"Where is she?" I ask myself as we move through the streets.

"I think the more important question is, 'where is everyone else'?" Clockwork asks as we move over another highway, devoid of any cars. Not even the trains can be heard in the distance as we pace around. "I thought she was performing" The man behind clockwork asks, golden throngs of string moving around him like the tentacles of an old acquaintance of mine.

"She is" I reassure him, knowing that Sane Toby would never allow me to share that information. In response, I've had to lock him away and take care of this mess he's created, using his own body. And to think all of it was because he fell in love with somebody he wasn't supposed to. He should've known the consequences when he lain with her. All because her skin as so soft he had to touch more. All because her voice was so sexy he had to make her call his name, but mostly, all because he was stupid enough to impregnate her.

I felt it all as he did. The joy he felt when she admitted she loved him for the first time was so sickening I thought his little heart was going to burst. The love he felt when she said she'd be his wife—well as much as she could since he couldn't actually wed her. It made me want to throw up. I distinctly remember the passion and lust that coursed through his mind as they laid, I couldn't really swallow the passion but I did feed from the devious thoughts of lust that flooded his mind. Then, again, love as she revealed her carriage of his child.

I remember the way his heart swelled when he found out it was a little girl. The same pesky thoughts shot at me like arrows. Mushy, gushy thoughts like:

"I'm going to be a daddy!" and "I'm going to have a daughter, a little girl"

But I only remember this, because that was when I became stronger. With the child already conceived and being carried, new fears arose in his mind. He began regretting his absence from his wife and this ultimately made him vulnerable. This left me with the prime opportunity to feed from his fears.

He feared a loss of the child. He feared that a man by the name of Zalgo would kill the baby. All these thoughts left him empty, and sorrowful. I thought I had him where I wanted him; I thought I could take over, but that god damn wife of his made his heart too big for me to get through. She would always tell him how much she loved and believed in him. She would sing to him when I took over his dreams and twisted them into such horrific scenes, he started having spouts of night terrors. But every god damn time she'd sing a song and run her hands in his hair.

He fucking loved it when she did that.

But my favorite part was when he had gotten so stirred up from a dream, he didn't thrash around, scream, he wasn't even short of breath, but I had scared him beyond compare. His mind flitted to waking up his lover and having her remedy his fear, but I persuaded him to walk. He didn't know where he was going, and frankly, neither did I. I just wanted his insanity.

I needed strength.

But a person's sane nature seems to increase when in love. However it wouldn't last long before I got exactly what I wanted. I made him walk into an area that was unfamiliar, making him meet the lord of chaos, Zalgo. I'm quite glad I did.

By the time Sane Toby realized where he was Zalgo had peered into his mind and seen the child. He let me take over.

And ever since that day I'd been doing the unthinkable to the poor boy. I've picked away at the love he felt for his mate as she died the night the child was born. I forced him to blame himself, and I willed him to bend to my will. However, I would be lying if I said I always won the fight. I was too weak from earlier events to send him back to the house as he ran away, the realization of his lover dead running him over better than I ever could've forced him to feel.