20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?

"Yeah, let's go." Jay said as he patted my back and we all headed upstairs.

"So what did you guys do all day?" Ariana asked taking a seat on the table in front of her food.

I took a seat by TJ and handed him my plate of food. "Well, we just danced and talked." Kelsey explained. Ariana smiled and took a bite of her food.

"This is really good, Dani." Max said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said and took a bite from my plate. TJ was just digging in. I put my fork down and smiled down at him as he chowed down.

"What you girl's talk about?" Tom asked, a mouth filled with food.

I looked at Kelsey and Nareesha. "Errmm, girl stuff, hun." Kelsey kissed his cheek. He nodded and went back to eating.

I cleared my throat and got up, putting my fork in the dishes. I took a seat on the island and watched TV from there. Everybody was eating to my right, where I heard his familiar voice.

I shot my head to where the sound came from. "Dani?"

"W-Yeah?" I asked, turning my attention from the TV to Nathan, who called.

He just smirked and took another bite. "Thank you for dinner. Its the best. I'm guessing you read the note." He smiled, giving me a wink. I returned the smile and slightly rolled my eyes.

Soon, everybody finished eating. "Hey, Dan. Can you teach us to dance?" Siva asked. I looked at the girls sheepishly. "Erm-"

*Ding-dong* Saved by the bell! Thank God! "Oh hey babe. Ava." Max opened the door. Oh great. Ava's here.

"Hey, love! We were just asking Dani a very important question." Jay called Ava over with his hand. Ava made her way over to Jay, nudging me on her way, causing me to fall off the counter. Luckily I was able to stand up so I wouldn't make a bigger fool of myself and fall on my ass.

"So Dan, Will you teach us?" Ariana asked, excitement in her voice.

I looked into her amazing brown eyes that Nathan loves. They are so much bigger and more beautiful than my hazel ones. I mean, why can't I at least be a little bit pretty. Oh who f*ck am I kidding, I am not ever going to be close to being pretty.

"Dan?" I heard Nathan's voice this time. I looked over at him, his eyes filled with curiosity and worry. Did he know what I was thinking? Or did he just want me to answer?

"Sh-Sure. I-I guess so. You guys ready?" I asked, folding my socks to mid foot so the ball of my feet were bare. What? It helps me dance.

"YES! Let's go!" Ariana clapped as she grabbed Nathan's hand and they made there way down to the basement.

I followed her along with everyone else.

"Kels? Narsh? Do you want to try one of the dances you learned earlier?" I asked popping my phone back into the sound system. "Yeah let's do this."

Right away, Sexy Chick echoed through the room. I choreographed this along with TJ and the girls. Its a quite innocent dance, despite the name of the song.

It was a lot of fun doing this video. We let out small laughs at time. It was just so darn fun. It was something I could just do and get my mind off of all the negatives. Where I could just be happy.

When it was done, I was receiving hugs from behind and front. Nareesha and Kelsey trampled me over with hugs, causing me to fall onto the ground. I just let out a laugh.

"Have fun?' I asked through laughter.

"Yeah. Its a lot of fun!" Nareesha laughed.

I just gave her a warm smile as she helped me up. "You guys ready to dance?" I asked clapping my hands together.

"Totally!" Ariana said as she came through the door in her dance clothes. Everybody got up and stood behind me.

This should be fun..