61) Silence

61) Silence

Night after night, I was lying on a couch in the dance room, staring at the ceiling. Ever since that call, Nathan and I have never spoken. The girls should be back today, but I bet they will be with the lads the rest of their tour.

There was a knock on the door as TJ walked in. I was still in Nathan's clothes. Every day so far, I would shower then change back into his clothes.

"Good morning sleepy head." He smiled closing the door behind him.

I gave him a faint smile, before hiding my face into the pillow of the couch.

"Would you like something to eat? Drink?" He questioned.

I took a breath and nodded no.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked.

Ever since that day, I barely left. I went up for a shower and to brush my teeth, but then I just came back down to be my miserable self.

I can't blame Nathan. He's the one who's always right. That's why he's popular. He's always right...

"It's okay, Kuya. Thank you." My voice came out raspy and weak, considering I haven't talked in a few days.

"How about we try your solo for the performance coming up?" He questioned. I gave a small smile. 

"Sure. Let's try." I slowly got up, my muscles aching as I did a few stretches.

"What song are you doing?"

"Skinny Love." I answered.

He nodded, plugging his mp3 to the player.

"I got two routines to this I am thinking of. I am not sure which one I should do though."

He nodded, "I know you are soar right now so just show me one of them."

I gave him a half smile before beginning my solo for the song. 

When I finished, I felt my stomach turn into knots as my muscles cramped.

"Come here. Let me help you." TJ rushed over to me as he guided me to the couch so I can sit down.

"So what do you think of it?" I asked.

"It's alright. But I've seen you practice the other one, and I think that one is better." He smiled.

I nodded, "Thanks, Tj."

"Anytime, Sis. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay. Love you." I smiled.

He nodded and smiled, "I love you too." He said softly, closing the door lightly and heading off. TJ has slept here ever since that day, trying to help me out and feel better, but it hasn't actually worked. Nobody can replace Nathan. I spent my whole life with him.

I logged onto my laptop as I sat up. I got an email from Ava, in it was a link to a video of Nathan and Ariana.

Reluctantly, I clicked the link as the video loaded. Up on my screen popped Nathan and Ariana making out in an ally. The video played back a few times before the video switched to an interview.

"So what was that about?" The interviewer asked Nathan and Ariana, referring to the video on the screen next to her.

"Erm. We were out in the club one night, and we got really drunk, so that's where we were." Nathan chuckled nervously.

"Really? Because there wasn't a club near by for a couple of miles." The interviewer stated.

I saw Nathan's jaw clench. "Oh. Well, you know when you're drunk, crazy things happen." Nathan laughed again.