59) Say Something

59) Say Something

I woke up the next day. The rest of the night, I ignored Nathan. I couldn't look weak in front of him. I wouldn't let myself. I had to be strong. He eventually left, leaving me in this room by myself. The girls were with their guys.

I took a quick rinse before changing into white shorts and a black crop top that said truth and dare at the back. You can't judge me for wearing what I am..I'm in LA. It's hot year round. I put a white cardigan over the crop top, though. You know, to hide the cuts and all.

I did my normal routine before plopping on bed. I had nothing to do here. I opened the curtain to the gigantic window to see Nathan's hotel right across. His hotel wasn't far, and I was able to see clear into his room. Not like I was a stalker, I was just explaining.

I ran a hand through my hair before heading out of the room. I went into the lobby where there was a basket of apples on the counter. I grabbed one, as I wiped it with my shirt. Then I headed out and across the street to the lads' house.

As I headed through the revolving doors, what I saw was pretty much expectable. There they were. The perfect couple sat on the velvet round couch under a chandelier in the middle of the lobby.

I put my hands into my pocket as I watched for a second. I just wished I could have moved. My feet were as if they were glued to the floor. I felt as if my world was tearing down in front of me. Nathan's gone. Ariana's gone. The girls are with their guys. I'm here in LA, with no one in my company. Thoughts piled in my head, each one caused a piece of my heart to crack and fall as if it were made of glass.

Right when it felt as if there weren't any pieces left to break, Ariana's eyes shot open as she watched me. She pushed Nathan off of her.

"What the f*ck babe? Why?" He asked shocked, but his voice still had love.

Ariana still looked at me with true sorrow. I couldn't be soft. I had to be strong. Don't give in to anybody.

Nathan met her gaze as he watched me. I looked at him, as I turned my head to the chandelier so I didn't have to see either of them.

"Dani. Please know I am not doing this to hurt you. You are like my sister." Ariana started coming up to me.

"Then why are you doing it?" I asked, looking at her with an eye brow raised.

"Because of the paparazzi." She stated.

I looked around. For once, there were no cameras. Nobody watching.

"No one's here." I looked at her, squinting my eyes a bit.

"Where are the cameras when you need them." She said under her breath.

I felt arms loop around my waist. Nathan's cologne surrounded me, and I felt as if I would melt. But I just wouldn't.

"I am sorry. Ariana is sorry. Please forgive me, Dani." He said innocently.