10) Guess The New Couple!!

I stirred my tea in different directions, the way Nathan taught me as we were young. I took a sip and read my book. I trust you guys, so don't let me down. You already know some stuff I write in my book, but let me put you into detail. In my book, I mainly have stories about my life and lyrics to songs I relate to and love. I like to change some words from songs and change them into my own so I can relate more.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Nathan gave out a sigh with a smile as he fixed his blue pollo-shirt. He was wearing black jeans and black converse. His hair was down and slightly went over his eyes. He walked over to me and looked over my shoulder. I quickly closed my book before he saw what I wrote. He smirked and rested his head on my shoulder. "Thank you, Dan."

I looked at him. His head was so close. "For what? What did I do?"

"For helping me out with Ariana. I never had the courage to ask her out because I was always worried. You helped me obtain confidence."

I just hummed in reply. Nathan just smirked and kissed my cheek. He lifted his chin and walked over to the lads. I continued on with writing and my tea. I heard another bunch of light footsteps running down the stairs.

Ariana wore a blue floral cutout dress with hot pink and yellow flowers that went a little less than mid thigh. It had triangle cutouts around the waist and towards the back. She wore white flats and her brown wavy hair was half up and half down.

 I looked over at Nathan who was jaw dropped. A piece of saliva fell out his mouth and he quickly wipe it away with his arm. He earned a laugh from all of us. "My babe's moving on." Jay said wiping away fake tears. I laughed and turned back to my book.

"So what are we going to do, Nathan?" She asked walking over to him and putting her arm on his shoulder.

"Just a whole day for you and me. Maybe walking around the park. Anything you want to do. As long as we're together." Nathan said wrapping an arm around her slender waist. "You're sweet Nathan." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I just smiled as I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

"You guys are so cute together!" Kelsey clapped her hands. Ariana just laughed along with Nathan.

"Should we go now, babe?"

"Yeah, let's go Nath!" Ariana took hold of Nathan's hand as they walked out of the house. I had to admit, Nathan and Ariana were cute together, but I can't help but feel left out. But as long as Nathan's happy, right? That's all that counts.

I put my finished cup in the sink and went upstairs. I quickly packed a bag which was only a pair of extra clothes. I picked up the bag and headed for the door, making sure I had my phone, ear buds, and book. I hurried downstairs and headed for the door.

"Hey. Where are you going?" I heard Max ask from behind me.

I turned around to see everyone watching me. "To a dance studio."

"Oooo! Can we come!?" Nareesha jumped up with Kelsey.

"Yeah! Me too!" Jay asked getting up. "Errrrmmmmm.. sure?" I said and headed out the door, followed by Kelsey, Nareesha, and Jay.

I got into my car and drove off to the studio I have been going to ever since I was a little girl.

I opened the doors to the studio to reveal my coach and choreographer, TJ. He is a few years older than me, but I have known his for all my life. When I was little, his Mum was the one who taught me. She soon retired and TJ was put in charge when he turned 17.

TJ was dancing along to boyfriend by Justin Bieber. We all took a seat at the benches and watched until he finished. When he was done he looked at me and smiled immediately. "Dani!" He said, his arms wide. I got up and ran into the hug. Besides Nathan, TJ always was there to give me a hug. Its just that he was always busy, but when he wasn't, he would be very protective.