18) Skinny Love

I brought the lads and their girlfriends their food as I went back towards the basement. The house had three floors. The top, where all the bedrooms were, the second, where the kitchen, living room, and all those stuff are, then the bottom floor, which is sort of underground. In the basement there are a few empty rooms, a music room, and my favorite place. A room with light brown wooden floors with mirror on 3 out of the 4 walls.

I closed the door behind me as I put my phone into the sound system. Right away, I Should've Kissed You, by Chris Brown came on. TJ helped me choreograph this song when I was 16. Its been 2 years, and this dance always brings great memories.

"TJ! Its getting late! Can you please drive me home?" I begged the 19 year old TJ, who wanted to stay and teach me some new choreography.

"Please. Just a few more minutes. I want to choreograph something with you." TJ shook my arm.

I sighed, "Fine. What song?"

"I Should've Kissed You."

"Ooooo! I'd love to help with that!" I smiled. TJ just smirked as he started the music.

I finished the dancing as a feeling of happiness swept over me. I heard a whistle behind me. I turned around to see the girls.

My blood swelled to my cheeks, knowing they saw me. "H-hi."

"Hey, Dani." Ariana smiled as she stepped in with the girls and took a seat on the couch in the corner.

"What do you girls think?" I asked, the thought of them watching me causing me to over heat.

"You are really good, Dani. Chill." Ariana came over to me and put an arm on my shoulder. I gave a sigh of relief.

"You are really good, Dan! Why don't you like to perform in front of people?" Nareesha asked.

I just shrugged. "I don't know. Its just.. me"

The girls nodded. "Well, you really need to teach the guys how to dance." Kelsey laughed. We all agreed.

"I don't like it." Ava stated her opinion as it echoed the room for what felt like hours.

"Are you crazy? She's great!" Nina's voice came out shocked.

"Yeah. She's amazing!" Ariana agreed, pulling me in closer for the sides of our heads touched. Ariana. Always loving hugs.

"Girls! Where are you!" We heard a yell from upstairs. "We're down here, Seev!" Nareesha called out.

"Okay! Coming!" Seev yelled back as a bunch of footsteps were running down the stairs.

"What are you girls doing down here?" Max asked as he and the lads came into the room, joinging the girls on the couch and floor.

"We just watched Dani dance!" Nina smiled as she leaned her head on Max's shoulder.

"Oh really? That's cool!"

"Yeah. I don't kn-" Kelsey started when the doorbell rang. I got a text just a few seconds after the bell rang.

It was from TJ. "I am at the front of your house. I want to do a few routines with you. I need to clear my head." The phone read.

I ran upstairs to unlock the door. There stood TJ. His eyes were pink and puffy as he had tear stains on his cheeks.

I sighed, knowing what probably happened. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the room, closing the door behind me.

We went into the room as everyone watched us. They were filled with worry. "Hey, mate. What happened?" Jay asked standing up.

"Just went through a break up." His voice was shaky.