43) Why Is Everything Spinning?

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Seven." I nodded.

"We have to get ready. Ariana's flight arrives at 8."

He nodded. "In 5, 4, 3, 2, Go!"

We both got up as he both headed to the bathroom, pushing each other while we were at it. We were shoving each other and pushing each other, trying to get to the bathroom to finish first. I pushed Nathan aside as we were right by the door.

He fell to the ground, letting out a small yell. I looked at him as my smile dropped from my face. He was wincing on the ground, holding his ankle.

I ran over to him and leaned by him. "Babe babe babe, are you okay? I am so so sorry." I held his arm, panicking.

"Why is everything spinning?" He asked.

I put my hands around his neck and made him look at me. "Babe, nothing is spinning." I looked him in the eye.

He put his hands on my wrists that were making him look at me. Out of no where, he flipped me over, rolling on top of me.

"Wow, your ankle is a lot better."

He looked at me and leaned down. He rubbed his nose with mine before giving it a kiss. When he pulled back, I was smiling like an idiot. He raised an eye brow as a smirk hinted at the side of his mouth. He raised and eye brow and before I knew it he started tickling my sides.

I let out a small scream. "Nathan!!!"

"Hahaha, I'm going to win!" He laughed as he got off me and ran to the bathroom.

"You are such an idiot!" I yelled before I heard his last laugh as the door closed. I got up, my sides hurting from all the laughing and tickling. I went into my closet and decided on a grey sweatshirt that said Love, and black leggings.

I walked through the halls. Everyone's rooms were shut. I went to one of the guest rooms and decided I should get ready there. You might not know, but Nathan takes really long showers.

I went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I put my clothes down on the counter next to the sink, making sure it was at the distance that it won't fall in.

I turned on the warm water...

I walked back to my room, putting my hair up into a messy bun and sitting down by the window.

Nathan walked into my room, a towel around his waist. I was fully dressed, and he just came out dripping wet.

"I thought you don't like your hair up in a bun." He smirked. Oh yeah, huh? Why did I do it anyways? I put my hair down as my hair that was now a bit damp fell onto my shoulders. I am really weird, I know.

He laughed and went back to his room before giving me a wink. I put my feet up, as I looked out the window. The sun shined beautifully. I saw an airplane go over head. It was probably Ariana's flight.

"Dani? Can you come here?" I heard Nathan call for me. I turned my gaze from the window to his room, through the bathroom openings.

After a second of looking through his room, I got up and headed to his room. He was in his closet, looking around at his clothes.

"What should I wear?" He asked sheepishly.

"This doesn't have to do with Ariana, does it?" I teased. He laughed and walked over to me, wrapping an arm around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I really like you, Dani. Don't worry about it." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't respond to that, but my huge open smile and nod, probably gave the message, because he laughed. I got out of his grasp and headed over to a rack of clothes. I chose a white shirt and dark blue jeans. It had a grey hoodie over.