31) Fix You

"Oh erm. Hold on."

"No. We're coming in." I heard Jay's voice. My eyes shot open. I quickly put on a t-shirt before they opened the door and saw all my cuts and scratches and scars.

"Danielle? What are you doing?" I heard Tom's voice.

I turned around. "Y-yeah?"

"Are you feeling okay?" Siva asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I took a seat near my window, putting a pillow and my book on my lap.

"Guys. Let me talk to her." Nathan's deep voice echoed through the room.

"Alright. Everybody out." Nareesha commanded along with Kelsey and Ariana.

Soon enough it was just me and Nathan. He sighed and took a seat in front of me.

"Dani I need help." Was the first thing he said. I raised me eye brow. Was that the only thing he had to say to me?

"What's up?" I asked, making that smile on my face to avoid any awkward moments.

"Ariana's leaving. Tomorrow." I sighed, of course it would be about Ariana.

"And?" I asked.

"Can you just shut the f*ck up for once and listen to me?" He yelled. I gulped at what he said and nodded..

Nathan was mad about a grade he got on his exam. We were around 15.

"Nathan. Calm down. Its okay. You got a B+." I rubbed his arm.

"Stop!! Its not okay! I should've gotten an A! I studied so hard!" He yelled slapping my hand of his shoulder.

I nodded. Time to do what always makes him feel better. I extended my arm in front of him.

"Go ahead."  He raised an eye brow.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I told you. I am here for you if you want to yell at me, hit me, rage, anything. I am here." I said quietly.

He nodded as he put a hand into a fist.

"F*ckin teachers!" He yelled as he punched my arm several times. When he was done, my arm was all red.

"Feel better?" I asked, raising an eye brow. He nodded. "Thank you. You're a good listener. You're a good friend." He punched my shoulder in a friendly way.

"No problem." I said, in more of a sigh. No problem...

I leaned my head on the wall behind me, bringing my knees up to my chest, but not so close that I was in a ball.

"S-"

"Don't even say sorry. You're not sorry. You don't know how it feels to love someone. You never felt love. You never had love. You never had a relationship. You wouldn't understand love."

Wow. That was harsh.

"Okay."

"I didn-" He started, putting a hand on my knee. I took his hand off. "Save it. You're right. I never felt love. Never have. Never will."

"Don't say that, Danielle."

"No. Your right. You always are. Its always my fault anyways." I said quietly. He sighed.

"Back to what I was saying, then. She's leaving tomorrow. I'm going to miss her so much." His voice cracked. I sighed and brought him in for a hug as he cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his head.