28) This Time Around

"Dani!" I heard Ariana's sweet voice. I was trampled over with a hug. I automatically cried into Ariana's shoulder, needing the comfort.

"Sh sh sh. Its okay. Don't cry, don't cry." She hugged me.

"Nathan!!" Ariana took her head away from my ear and yelled for him, making me cry even more.

"Jay! Move! Guys! I'm fine! Get off me! Thank you for trying to help me, but I'm fine! I need to see her!" I heard yelling from upstairs.

There were a bunch of footsteps that echoed throughout the room. "DANI!"

"Move, babe." Nathan instructed, causing me to cry harder. He's so nice and sweet to Ariana, despite everything going on. Sadly I'll never feel that love feeling.

I felt someone else's strong arms grasp around me. "Dani. Dani. Dani. Shhh. Please. Please stop crying."

I hid my face in his chest as his words were the only thing I could here.

"You lost it. You don't care." I gripped at his superman t-shirt into my fists as I pounded once or twice.

I knew I was hurting him. Emotionally and physically because of my hitting.

"You're so blind." My words came out without thought.

"Dani. Listen to me." Nathan pulled back as he held my fists up by my wrists.

"I do care. I didn't mean to lose the necklace. I promise you I care. When I lost it, I was worried sick about it. I looked night after night for weeks trying to find it. I care. I promise."

I took a shaky breathe once more as I was embraced into another hug from my best friend who I loved.

"It'll be okay. Shh. Calm down. Breathe. Deep breathes. Breathe in. Breathe out." He calmed me down as he took the deep breathes with me. Just like how my dad did with me.

I was sat on his lap as the side of my head was tilted onto his chest. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my breathing.

"You okay?" He asked, looking down at me. I nodded, my eyes still closed.

"What did you mean when you said I'm so blind?" Nathan asked rubbing my arm. That's when it hit me. I actually said that to Nathan. Now what..

"Nothing, Nathan. I was just upset."

"Oh, okay."

"How about we do a little dance we did a few years ago? Maybe that'll make you feel better?" Nathan asked, rubbing my arm. I smiled a bit and nodded.

"You all want to see a show?" Nathan asked. "Yeah!!"

Ariana kneeled next to me as she brought me in for a hug. "You'll get your dream someday, hun. I'll make it happen. You deserve it." She said.

I laughed a bit and hugged her. "Thank you."

"So what song?" Nathan asked.

"How about This Time Around?" Siva suggested. I looked up at him curiously.

"Nathan told us." he explained with a smile. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! I love that one!" Nathan smiled as he helped me get up and got up himself.

"Do you have this song on your mp3, TJ?"

"Of course I do." he said cheekily before putting in his mp3 and pressing play.

As I danced with my best friend. I finally felt that feeling of love. I was happy.

When it ended, I just wanted it to continue. "Dani?"