46) Bleeding Love

When I heard Siva's words, all the lads ran past me. Nathan's hand finally let go of mine as he ran up with the lads.

"What's going on?" Nareesha asked.

"I don't know." Nina answered.

I sighed and plopped down on the couch.

Ariana came and took a seat by me.

"Dani. I know you said it was okay, but I honestly feel really guilty for what I did."

"Its alright, Ariana."

"I would never understand how badly you must've felt." Her eyes were pleading for forgiveness.

"I forgive you, Ariana. And I am fine. As long as I have my friends, Nathan, and my Mum, I'm good."

She smiled at me. "I promise I will never do that to you again. And if Nathan has wandering eyes, I'll make sure to give him a beating." She winked. 

"Yeah, we'll be sure to help." Kelsey said as she sat down along with the other girls.

I laughed, "Thank you. You know, it feels good to have girls to talk to." 

"Well, we're always here for you." Nareesha said, giving me a side hug. 

"We'll see you girls soon." Siva said as he made his way down the stairs with the lads.

"Yeah. We'll try to come home as fast as we can." Max said.

"Okay. Stay safe, love." Nina called. Max nodded. 

Nathan made his way over to me.

"Bye, love. Stay safe. Text me." He said, giving me a kiss on the head before heading off with everyone. 

When the door closed, I fell back onto the couch.

"So what should we do?" I asked.

Ava looked at her phone. "Its getting kinda late, so how about we gets in our pj's and hang out?" She suggested. 

"Sounds great. Let's go." Nina said getting up.

"Hey, wait," I started, everyone looked at me, "Want to do something fun that I usually do with Nathan?"

"Oh, I know. Jay told me about this once." Ava said excitedly.

"What is it?" Kelsey asked.

"Okay, so we go up, see who gets ready first, and the last one down here loses." I explained. They nodded.

"Okay, in 3, 2, 1, Go!" I said as we all ran upstairs. 

I quickly put on some shorts, keeping my sweatshirt on. I put my hair in a pony, leaving my side bangs, which were around my chin length, down. I made sure to bring a blanket Nathan left at my house once, and a pillow. Then I ran downstairs. 

Nobody there. Yes! I win again! Haha. Soon, Ava and Ariana ran down at the same time. Then Kelsey, then Nareesha, and last was Nina. 

Nina ran down the stairs as she jumped onto the couch.

"Woah, that was fun." She laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"How about watch re-runs of the lads old family videos?" Kelsey suggested with a mischievous grin.

"Oooo! That sounds like fun! I want to see Seev's little butt when he was a baby!" Nareesha said, which caused all of us to laugh.

"Wait, how are we going to get them?" Nina asked.